"Shack Sack Packs" Pencil Case - a good Aussie recycled product ! Book Shack handcrafted product - made in Queensland, Australia.
These Pencil cases are Fabulous Recycled products - they are affordable, waterproof & funky.
* Handcrafted from Recycled Chicken & Horse Feed sacks. * Wrist strap. Zipper Enclosure * Great For storing your pencils, even cosmetics, whatever your heart desires. * Ideal to take on Festivals, Camping, Beach, etc. * Can only be bought at Book Shack Outlets – shop, festival stall, etsy shop or online. * Designed & handcrafted by Sharon, Kelli, Marlene & Michelle – Brisbane, Australia. * Animal Feed sacks are sourced from Local Horse Trainers and friends Chooks ! * Pencils featured are not included.
Average Size - 27cm width - 13cm height. No lining inside. Style: AGM Rooster - chicken bag
Alot of work goes into making "Shack Sack" Packs but being recycled & handcrafted, they are not perfect, however this adds to the character of the item. They are individual, pratical, and in turn reduce the waste that is put into our Environment......what more could you want.
*Postage add on fees relates to purchase of additional pencil cases, any other products such as bags, etc will naturally cost more in the postage price - feel free to enquire. :)
* Once payment has been received your purchased will be packaged & posted within 48 hours.
* I ship to your Etsy address listed unless notified otherwise.
Within Australia :: Your purchases are sent via Regular Post normally in Prepaid Satchels with tracking numbers. Delivery to major cities is 2 to 3 days, but can take several days to country locations. The Book Jotter will be sent by Regular post - no tracking.
International shipping :: Your purchases are sent via Australia Post "Pack and Track International" where possible (available to the US, UK, NZ, Singapore, and Ireland) . Parcels sent this way can be tracked online. Purchases to other destinations are sent via Registered Post, and while they can't be tracked online, they can be tracked by calling the postal service.
Smaller items are sent via Regular Post Airmail (not trackable).
Please note that international customers are responsible for all customs, duties and taxes associated with shipping to their respective countries. Delays through customs, while unlikely, are possible.
* I accept PayPal and Credit Cards (Mastercard & Visa).
* It is not necessary for you to have a PayPal account : you can use your credit card for payment or you can call me with your credit card details.
* Please pay within 3 days of Purchase.
* As a courtesy if you are finding it hard to pay within the required time, please let me know and we can make an arrangement to avoid cancellation & relisting of your order. Open communication is the key.....
Returns & exchanges
Naturally I would really like it if you were as happy with your purchase as I am in creating them and seeing the final product.
Please look at all the photos of what you are purchasing, and please remember they are made from Recycled items, so there may be the odd flaw with the materials used, which I feel makes them individual and adds character. The construction workmanship is of high quality.
I am very approachable, if you have any issues at all please feel free to contact me so we can find a mutually beneficial resolution.