PLEASE NOTE THAT SHIPPING INSURANCE IS OPTIONAL, and is not included in the regular price of shipping. To add insurance to your order, you may send me a convo and I will add it to your listing
SHIPPING TIMEFRAME Please know that we try very hard to get orders out as fast as we can. Orders go out once a day in the morning everyday on the weekdays (we do not ship during the weekends). If you order after we have already shipped for the day then your order will go out the next morning. This includes priority upgraded orders. Please keep this in mind when planning your orders.
Domestic Shipping: I ship First class Mon through Friday, so pretty much every day except Saturday and Sunday! Your shipping fee includes postage,bubble mailer, plastic baggies, peanuts, tape, paper and delivery confirmation.
Please be aware that International shipping can take up to 8 weeks time. Average wait is 10 to 12 working days but I have had packages take as long as 8 weeks. Please convo me if you haven't received your package in 7 weeks time and I will see if I can locate it. After tracking we will re-send an order if it has not shown up in eight weeks. There have been some problems with packages getting held up for extra time in customs lately.
International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties/custom charges associated with shipping to their respective countries.
**Please make sure you have everything you want in your cart before purchasing. I cannot add on to or combine shipping once the items you have purchased unless you contact me and make arrangements.
I take Paypal and Direct Checkout as payment.
Returns & exchanges
I stand by my products and if you are not happy for any reason when you receive your items CONVO me. I will accept returns if notified within 5 days of receiving your purchase. Please be aware that international shipping (including shipping to Canada and Mexico) can take up to 8 weeks time. The average time is 10 to 12 working days but I have had deliveries take longer.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Question: My package never showed up and I would like a replacement, how do I go about this? I will send you out a replacement if you purchased insurance. Insurance will protect your package from theft, damage, or loss. We are not responsible for packages that are uninsured, this applies to both domestic and international packages.
2. Question: I emailed you and have not heard back from you, when will I receive a response? Answer: I receive so much email to my email address that I often miss email, so if you want a response please always send me a convo via Etsy and I will respond to it promptly.
3. Question: Do you offer discount for large orders? If so, how does it work? Answer: Yes, we offer discount for large orders of similar items, so you would need to tell us how many of each item you need, we will then quote the price for you
4. Question: It's been 3 weeks, I still haven't received my order, what happened? Answer: We are sorry to hear you haven't got your order.Sometimes parcels could get delayed due to custom check or misdelivery. After 8 weeks have passed we will mail out a replacement if you have purchased insurance.
5. Question: I was just charged customs fees, can you reimburse me for them? Answer:I am sorry, but all international customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties/custom charges associated with shipping to their respective countries.