You will receive 20 assorted succulent cuttings/clippings, No 2 cuttings alike with 20 varieties, hand selected from our nursery.
Picture 6, 7 are reference of DIY dish garden only.
Each cutting is approx. 1.5 inches to 5 inches diameter/long. We do our best effort to include as much mix of colors base on the current availability but you will not necessary receive the cuttings that are shown in the pictures for this listing. Succulents are great for living wall, dish garden, miniature garden, terrariums, mini fairy garden and party flavor
The succulents will cut fresh when ship. We guarantee only the highest quality succulent plant cuttings.
***IF YOUR'RE ORDERING FOR A SPECIAL EVENT, PLEASE ORDERE TO RECEIVE THESE 7-10 BEFORE YOUR EVENT.
HOW TO GROW SUCCULENTS/CACTUS FROM CUTTING AND BARE ROOT
1. A cutting must be calloused over before planting, meaning the stem cut end of the pad is dry and has sealed itself over in order to protect itself. It usually takes 3-7 days to be calloused, cactus may take longer to calloused before planting.
2. Open up your box immediately upon your succulents/cactus cutting/bareroot/whole plant arrival. Never expose your succulents/cactus under direct sun when arrival.
3. Use cactus/succulents mix soil or well drains soil, before planting moist the soil then plants your cutting ½-2 inches into the soil.
4. Place it in a warm, airy location under indirect sunlight, filtered sunlight or shaded area after planting. Water it 5-10 days later after planting depending on condition. The cutting usually would develop root anywhere from 2-6 weeks. Bareroot succulents/cactus would develop root faster. Never place your newly planted succulents/cactus under direct sun.
5. Once the root system established, the plant would then start to show new growth. Succulents do best under bright filtered sunlight, to get better color some varieties might need to grow under direct sunlight. Succulents color may vary time to time and seasons.
Shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
The cuttings where beautiful great assortment and color. They arrived safely in a nice little package. Most are growing roots after a few weeks. I would recommend this seller.
1 day ago by Leslie
May 12, 2018 by jmccarel87
I wish I could have more echeveria (I got 2) but plants look healthy.