2.5 metres long X 123cm wide vintage linen or linen blend decorator fabric with a beautiful floral bouquet print. Colours are sky blue, mauve, beige, dusky pinks and brick red, forest green, mustard yellow on a rish burgundy wine background. Fabric has been washed and this only adds to it's shabby chic charm as there is stonewash effect most noticeable in the background. The fabric is a decorator weight linen or linen blend (probably with viscose). Lovely weight and drape. Perfect for clothing, cushions, upholstery. Please convo me with any questions...I'm happy to help!
1. I will post your item within 3 days of payment. Usually I post within 24hrs...but 3 days takes into account long weekends, illness, etc.
2. I use Australia Post, regular mail for local sales. If you require your item quickly or need insurance, contact me and I will give you a revised shipping rate. Within Aust delivery is usually made within 2-3 working days. In many cases items arrive within 24hrs!! Domestic parcels come with a tracking number and can be traced by visiting the Auspost website.
3.International sales can take up to 10 working days by standard airmail. I haven't lost one yet, but in that unlikely case I will endeavour to track your item. The shipping quoted does not include insurance or tracking...if you require these let me know and I will adjust the shipping rate.
4. Postal overcharges of $2 or more will be refunded via the original method of payment..
5. I always ship to the etsy invoice address...so make sure that address is up to date.
6. Furniture and bulky items are for sale with local Newcastle NSW Australia pickup or delivery only. I can deliver within Newcastle and the Lower Hunter Valley on limited days of the week. Please convo prior to purchase to confirm that delivery is available to your address...or with any other questions.
1. Payment must be made within 48hrs of purchase. I will contact the buyer if payment is not made within this time, but if there is no response, the sale will be cancelled.
2. International customers can pay by paypal either as a guest or with your paypal account. Local Australian customers may pay with paypal in the same way or direct bank deposit.
3. For local customers paying by direct bank deposit, check other as your method of payment and send me a message letting me know your preference. I will respond with bank details.
Returns & exchanges
Refunds will be given if an item is damaged, broken or arrives with an undisclosed flaw. I will need a photograph of the damage or flaw before a refund is given. The refund will not include postage. I will give as accurate descriptions of any flaws, faults and the items condition as I can, but keep in mind the age of the piece and it's preloved state...there are bound to be signs of a previous life. If you are unsure about any item please send me a convo before purchase...I am always happy to help with more pics, measurements or a better description. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase. The buyer is responsible for an item until it is returned to me so keep all tracking information and use a reputable carrier as I can't give a refund if the item is lost.