Ingredients: Blue Butterfly Pea Flower (Clitoria Ternatea L.)
Natural Herbal Flower: The Elixir of Life
Premium Food Grade
No Preservatives, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours
No Additives, No Fillers, No Chemicals
Safe for Everyday use
Butterfly Pea is an Ancient Thai Herbal Plant. Its Flower has 3 Different Colors : Blue, Purple and White. Not only beautiful, Butterfly Pea first gained its reputation as a Powerful Hair Strengthener & Skin Conditioner in the traditional Thai remedies. Flowers, Leaves, and Roots are all used as Medicinal Herbs.
It provides Anthocyanin to Improve Eyesight, Treat Opthalmitis & Eye Infections, Nourish Hair & Condition Skin Naturally and Provides Anti-Oxidants & Boost Up Immune System.
Anthocyanins are Highly Concentrated in the Deep Blue Pigments of Blue Butterfly Pea, which contain Higher Levels of Anthocyanins than many other foods. They belong to a group of natural compounds, called Flavonoids, found in the skins of many plants that have High Anti-Oxidant Capacity and other Bioactivity.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA
(Clitoria Ternatea L.)
- Natural Anti-Oxidant - Improves Blood Circulation - Helps Prevent Hair Loss & Graying Hair - Cleanses Blood - Improves Night Vision - Revitalizes Skin & Hair - Strengthens the hair for healthy hair growth - Prevents skin bruising - Keeps skin glowing & healthy - Treats urinary problems - Improves eyesight & night vision - Treats eye infections - Stimulates blood circulation - Detoxifies the whole body - Provides antioxidants - Slows aging process - Enhances immune system
HOW TO USE
- Blue Tea, Blue Matcha Tea, Blue Matcha Latte
- As a Herbal Dietary Supplement.
- Instant Tropical Health Beverage – Just Stir in Hot or Warm Water.
- It can be prepared as Hot or Cold Drink. Add Sugar, Honey and Lemon as Desired.
- Use as Natural Food Coloring. (in Cocktails, Food & Desserts)
- For a light flavor, take only 2-3 organic dried butterfly pea flowers to one cup of tea, add boiling water, steep for 10 minutes and enjoy. However, for a stronger taste (as I often take it) add 6 dried flowers to one cup of tea, steep for 15-20 minutes and then sit back, feet up, gazing at your tea in peace as you sip to good health. You can always add raw honey, fresh squeezed lemon juice or even stevia to the brew for a sweeter taste. Hot herbal tea is great first thing in the morning, it detoxes the digestive system and gets things moving. As the afternoon and evening rolls in, you can chill some butterfly pea flower tea in ice cube trays and when ready, plop a few in a tall glass of water for a refreshing and revitalizing boost.
BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER (Clitoria Ternatea L.) : NATURAL HERBAL MEDICINE, MANY HEALTH BENEFITS!
Do you lead a healthy lifestyle and would like an all natural product that can easily help you to be Healthier?
Would you like a Herb that can be used to Boost Your Health?
If you're looking for the Best BLUE BUTTERFLY PEA FLOWER (Clitoria Ternatea L.) that can be helped you to get Healthy, "Buy It Now"