All the fun of being a kid in the 1970s ... without having to wear fire-hazard brown nylon that gives off enough static to light up the room!
This bundle of activity books, (plus a random leaflet about using filler and wall-paper paste to make Christmas decorations) is a fun glimpse into the kind of fun kids had pre-digital technology. Who *doesn't* want to learn how to model 'an eagle descending on prey' using tinfoil? Who?
And ... if by any chance you don't fancy making a foil viking ship or a snowman from wallpaper paste ... if you're more of a collage fan (like me) the photos and illustrations in these books are all there for the taking. Cut them up and use their fabulous designs in your collage and mixed-media work (that line drawing in the string book are strangely beautiful!)
Set includes: *Fun with Foil (1978) *String Games for Beginners (1975) *Polycell's Christmas fold-out leaflet
The books are in great condition, but do have occasional signs of wear.
- All items are carefully wrapped and packaged as soon as possible after you've made an order.
- I will usually post UK orders by First Class post. However, if your order results in a heavy/bulky parcel which costs more to post than you were charged then I may need to send by Second Class.
- When ordering more than one item: If the price you are charged for 'Combined Shipping' turns out to be notably more expensive than the ACTUAL cost of postage [plus packaging materials] I will endeavour to refund the difference.
- Please note that I am mailing from the UK and deliveries overseas will take longer to reach you.
- Buyers will be responsible for any customs fees occured.
- All items are made, stored and packed in a smoke & pet-free environment. [In fact, they all live on a shelf above my work desk until you decide you want them to come and live with you instead].
- If you have any additional shipping requests please Convo me.
Please pay via Paypal within 48 hours.
Orders will be cancelled after 48 hours if payment hasn't been recieved without personal contact from the buyer.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns, exchanges, and cancellations
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation: before item has shipped
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Questions about your order?
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Additional return information
EU regulations state that you have 14 days to cancel your order starting the moment you receive a product. Etsy have created a model withdrawal form (in other words, a cancellation form) that you can — but are not obliged to — use if you change your mind and wish to return a product. You can find that form here: https://www.etsy.com/help/article/5452
Any postal costs incurred during the returns process will be the customer's responsibility.
Please contact me within 7 days of receiving your order if you wish to discuss a refund. Julie Kirk julie.kirk1 [!at] ntlworld.com
If you'd like to see, hear or read more about the person behind the product then come and peer at me here: https://www.instagram.com/withjuliekirk/ https://www.facebook.com/withjuliekirk/