This wonderful hand dyed silk comes in a soft loose sheet. Fibres can be easily separated and added to any project. Stretched out as it is to open up the wonderful texture, or peeled off in thin layers to add to your creations. Cut to make any fibre length you like before pulling, peeling or stretching.
* Small clusters of silk make interesting textural highlights added to any needle felted, wet felted, or stitched work.
* The stretched lap can be overplayed or incorporated into wet felted pictures, bags, cushions, fabric books etc.
* Pieces or lengths of silk can be couched (stitched) in place on your finished, wet or needle felted work to add interest.
* Added to batts to give a wonderful lustre.
* For the mixed media art work the possibilities are endless!
Its definitely a must for anyone wanting to add an extra special textured sparkle to their work :)