This is a Plain Papyrus Original. This Bunny Sculpture will come to you in the form of a high quality papecraft Book.
Each of the 24 Pieces have been pre-scored along each of their fold lines for crisp and sharp folds with out the need of a scoring tool.
Each piece has also been pre-cut along their borders except for a couple of holding tabs that are securing the pieces to their respective pages.
In order for your Bunny Sculpture to stand up to the test of time, we print all of our books on White Heavy Duty 225g/m² card-stock.
Easy to follow instructions make it easy for you to assemble your Bunny Sculpture and to help you keep track of your assembly process each page has been numbered and perforated along its inner edge for easy extraction of individual pages.
Every page also includes a Model Guide that illustrates the position of the pieces related to the model. As with all papercraft project assembly will require patience and time, the final result is very rewarding and well worth the effort.
Dimensions for Bunny Sculpture are:
Height: 30 cm (11.8 inches)
Depth: 30 cm (11.8 inches)
Width: 23 cm (9.05 inches)
If you have any trouble with assembly you can always contact us and we will gladly help you the best we can.
You can print your own version of this mask by purchasing a digital PDF version of this mask here:
On Digital Items all files can be Immediately downloaded after purchase is made and payment is confirmed.
payments are taken through Etsy or PayPal.
International buyers will be responsible for any customs, taxes and fees that may apply to their specific country.
DON"T HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT? www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-to-pay-with-a-credit-card-and-create-a-paypal-account-746/
You don't have to have a Paypal account to purchase your order using a credit card (Visa, MC, Amex) thru Paypal. During checkout, click Pay with Paypal. Be sure to click the big green PAYPAL button at the last Etsy checkout page to take you to the Paypal page. On the Paypal log-in page, there is a little blurb on the left side above some Credit Card icons that says "Don't have a Paypal Account?" Click that, then follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
We cannot give refunds on purchases of digital files after they have been downloaded. If you have any questions or concerns on your files please us know.
Pre-cut and scored kits
We inspect each and everyone of our kits before shipment to ensure that only the best quality product leaves our shop. In case there is a problem with your kit please contact us thru Etsy or at our email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve you issue as soon as possible.
Refunds will NOT be given because the size is not as you expected. I will send the exact size you order, if you have any questions about how the product you are ordering is sized please message me before submitting your order.
Refunds will NOT be given based on the color not being the right shade. Colors vary from monitor to monitor.
Refunds will not be given because of application error. All orders come with application directions, if you do not feel confident in applying the decal correctly, please message me and I will help you as best as possible!
- All PDF (Sculpture and mask files) are in black and white. To add color you can either print them on color paper or paint them after they are assembled.
- All of our Files are in PDF format. If you cant view or print your files, please got to https://get.adobe.com/reader/ and download a free copy of Adobe PDF Reader.
- When printing you files please do not fit to scale of fit to page.
- Files should be printed on cardstock or 65lb paper.
- Once printed pieces should cut out of the paper, we recommend scoring along the fold line for a sharp fold. To assemble simply glue together the edges with the corresponding numbers. To glue the edge together is best if a glue stick or cold silicone glue is used.
- All of our mask are one size fits all. We make them to fit the size a large adult. If the mask are for a child scale down the print size by 20%.