After payment has been received, your item(s) will be shipped within 3 days (not to include Saturday or Sunday). All shipping is done through USPS.
A Family Affair can direct ship your item(s) to your recipient. If you'd like, we can include a brief message. Just provide the information in the "note to seller" or through contact with me.
1. Payment is expected at time of purchase. If payment has not been received within 2 days and there is no contact, I will cancel the sale and relist the item(s).
2. I accept Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to pay for your items through Paypal! Simply choose the Paypal option during checkout, then submit your order & click the "pay now" button. Scroll down & you will see the option to pay with credit or debit card without having to sign up for a Paypal account.
3. I will also accept personal checks & money orders on a case by case request. Please contact me with specifics.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
Contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 6 hours of purchase
I don't accept exchanges
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
1. Returns and Refunds should be done within 10 days of receipt of item(s).
2. My angels are designed to bring you joy. If for some reason you are not satisfied with them please contact me. In most cases, you can return them at your expense and I will refund the purchase price only.
3. There are no refunds or returns on worn items. If it is my mistake, I will exchange it for you. Sometimes there are small flaws in the fabric of which I have no control. I always check the fabric the best I can prior to making an item. If you have concerns please contact me.