Real genuine sea glass, hand-picked by me along the shores of Northern California. Beautiful mixed Greens ~ Round and Square shapes 21 pieces Sea glass size: approx. 3/8 to 5/8 inch long (most are about 1/2 inch)
* This listing is for the exact sea glass in the photos, beautifully & safely packaged for the journey to you!
* All of my beach finds are genuine surf tumbled only. Naturally weathered by the elements & transformed over time into treasures on the shore. Each piece is unique, one-of-a-kind.
*Please check to make sure that your current shipping address is correct on your Etsy receipt after you've paid.* I usually ship all packages the next day or same day if possible. (Excluding holidays and weekends.) All items are beautifully & carefully packaged to the best of my ability for safe shipping.
* USA Customers: I ship USPS First Class Mail or Priority Mail Flat Rate, depending upon the weight of the item(s). After your package is mailed, I'll send you the tracking numbers. Packages are usually delivered within a week or so from purchase date. Holidays/busy times of year can take a bit longer. If you would like a shipping upgrade, please contact me.
* International Customers: Packages are shipped First Class International Mail. Shipping time varies. Usually, it takes around 1 to 3 weeks, but can be longer depending on your country, holidays/busy times of year, even weather/natural related events can cause delays. If you would like a shipping upgrade, please contact me. All other taxes or fees that may apply are paid by the buyer upon delivery. (Check with your mail service for a fee schedule, if any.) If you are interested in a larger/heavier item of mine, please contact me with your address/country for a shipping quote.
* Shipping prices are estimated as close as possible. I always combine shipping costs on multiple items. If your cost is over $1.00 of the actual shipping price, I'll send a refund for the overage after I mail the package. If I under-estimate, I'll cover the difference.
* If you would like an item mailed as a gift to another recipient, just send me a convo with their mailing info. and your gift card message. (free giftwrapping) The shipping notification/tracking numbers will be sent to you when the item is shipped so you can track it.
Paypal and Direct Checkout are accepted from all buyers. Money Orders and Checks from USA buyers only. E-Checks through Paypal take about 4 to 5 days to clear. Items will be shipped after payment is received and cleared.
If you need more time, just let me know.. I'm willing to work with you or put an item on reserve, no problem...however, if I don't hear back from you within a week or so I will have to cancel the reserve. (I'll send you a reminder note first.) Thanks!
Returns & exchanges
* Your package is fully insured by me for loss/damage until it is delivered. I consider a package lost after one month of no movement in the United States and two months International. If it is not delivered within that time, I will issue a refund.
* If your package is misplaced or stolen after delivery, contact your post office as soon as possible. Also let me know and I will see what I can do from my end. **I ship to the address provided on your Etsy receipt, so please check to make sure it is correct After you've paid.** (Etsy will sometimes revert to your old address if you have moved and not changed your Paypal or credit card mailing address info. -I mention this because I have seen it happen a couple of times now.) If any changes need to be made, let me know right away as sometimes I ship the same day as the order.
* If there happens to be a problem with anything at all, please let me know. You are always welcome to return the item for a full refund or exchange within 14 days. I truly appreciate my customers and want them to be happy!!!
* I only sell REAL genuine surf tumbled sea glass and other finds hand-picked off the beach. I don't believe in machine tumbling or altering the shape or frost, it's the natural process that makes them special, as found. I drill holes in some pieces for jewelry/craft purposes, but otherwise only 100% natural pure pieces in my shop, always.
* Cleaning your sea glass: Mild soap (Dawn) water and a soft toothbrush work great. If you like the extra glowy look, you can lightly oil sea glass or stones. Remove jewelry before showering or swimming. Keep all sea glass and jewelry out of reach of small children. (eye candy only:) Warning: sea glass can be very addictive!:)