This listing is for 5 fresh cuttings of Senecio Jacobsenii-Trailing Jade, Weeping Jade, each cutting is approximately 3" to 5" long/width, no roots, no soil, no pot. All cuttings are hand selected from our nursery.
You might not necessary receive the same seize or color as show on pictures.
The pot in the picture is for picture purposes only.
Senecio jacobsenii - Trailing Jade, Weeping Jade, Vining Jade: Glossy green, round overlapping leaves on trailing stems. Older foliage develops purple blush. Great for hanging baskets and containers. Drought and heat tolerant. Orange-yellow blooms. Needs good drainage. Full sun. Tender soft succulent - not frost hardy.
Shipping to USA 48 contiguous states address only.
I will ship ASAP when payment is received, and generally ship from Mon-Fri.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
How to grow succulents/cactus from cutting and bareroot
1. A cutting must be calloused over before planting, meaning the stem cut end of the pad is dry and has sealed itself over in order to protect itself. It usually takes 3-7 days to be calloused, cactus may take longer to calloused before planting.
2. Bareroot plant we would have recommended to trim off some of the root before planting.
3. Open up your box immediately upon your succulents/cactus cutting/bareroot/whole plant arrival. Never expose your succulents/cactus under direct sun when arrival.
4. Use cactus/succulents mix soil or well drains soil, before planting moist the soil then plants your cutting ½-2 inches into the soil.
5. Place it in a warm, airy location under indirect sunlight, filtered sunlight or shaded area after planting. Water it 5-10 days later after planting depending on condition. The cutting usually would develop root anywhere from 2-6 weeks. Bareroot succulents/cactus would develop root faster. Never place your newly planted succulents/cactus under direct sun.
6. Once the root system established, the plant would then start to show new growth. Succulents do best under bright filtered sunlight, to get better color some varieties might need to grow under direct sunlight. Succulents color may vary time to time and seasons.
Combined Shipping: Discounts are automatically calculated at checkout. Check out my other items!
Please Note: Succulents leaves are very fragile and may fall off during shipping. If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back over time. Plants if shipped with pot and soil: DESPITE OUR BEST PACKING EFFORTS, SOIL MAY SHIFT DURING THE RIDE OVER TO YOUR HOME. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THE PLANTS, THEY MAY NEED A GENTLE BRUSH/BLOW/RINSE OFF.
Color : It is difficult to display the exact color online as the cameras, lighting, exposure, and equipment can all affect the outcome of the picture. Leaves color might change time to time depending on the amount of sunlight exposure/during different time of season/during shipping, so exact color matches cannot be guaranteed. We are not responsible for any minor color discrepancies between the displayed product and your received product.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL, but certain exceptions warrant a return. Returns are accepted on a case to case basis. Buyer is responsible for the return shipping
Healthy cuttings, thank you very much !!
Jul 5, 2018 by Lee Peng Yan
I love the color and quality of the cuttings! All decent sizes ❤ Well packaged and quick shipping.
Jun 24, 2018 by Kris Craft
Wonderful plants I received today-look forward to doing business again in the future-
Jun 22, 2018 by techkat1
Cuttings arrived in good condition. I planted them a few days later and am not watching them carefully. They appear to be doing ok.
May 31, 2018 by Dorothy Guest Richardson
Lovely fresh and plump cuttings, ready for planting.