This is a digital file
1940's Pattern Book Reproduction
Classic 1940's Apron Styles
Originally published by the "White Sewing Company", this is a digitally restored sewing booklet from the WWII era. These are unique grid patterns found nowhere else. They are easy to draw and make.
As you can see in the pictures there are 10 different aprons:
1. Old Glory - Flag style with star pocket. Break it out every july 4th and start a tradition.
2. Puritan - Prim and proper as shown, but packs a punch when made in red calico with contrasting calico ruffle.
3. Pocahontas - A bright colored apron and in the spirit of the Native Americans
4. Hollywood - Ruby red heart bib apron with a cute little scalloped circle skirt.
5. Westward Ho! - Fabulous apron and cuffs reminds me of the Lone Star Texas BBQ apron.
6. Pan American - EZ bib apron detailed with striped fabric.
7. Knickerbocker - Dress-up apron with gored skirt white collar and black Windsor tie!
8. Mardi Gras - Fun! Fun! Fun! Jazz Party apron of colorful balloons and confetti made from appliquéd circles and strips.
9. Gingham girl - Sweet gingham ruffles and lots of old fashioned rick-rack!
10. Southern Belle - Lots of black bows that Scarlett O'Hara would have loved! Notice how the vertical darts flatter the figure.
Excellent directions for each apron!
Each apron has it's own list of materials needed, cutting directions, and detailed sewing directions.
This eBook is a special find. Print out the directions for one apron or for all.
Directions are complete and in easy to follow step by step format............. Classic 1940's Style
These darling patterns are beauties and wonderful examples of the era. Even the a beginner sewer can make these aprons. You can size them up or down simply by adding or subtracting at the seam area of any of these aprons. You can make them in any fabric choice and embellish them in many different ways.
It is so nice to find apron patterns with this much style and figure flattering, too.....
What vintage fun!
This pattern book is reproduced from my collection of unusual and out of print books and magazines.
I accept Paypal or money order.
Your business is always appreciated.
WWII Apron Patterns patternbabe.etsy.com
1940's Apron Patterns patternbabe.etsy.com
Ten All-American Novel Aprons patternbabe.etsy.com
You might also like
More from this seller
If you have already paid, thanks for being so quick! If you have not paid yet, please pay now by signing into Etsy and going to Your Etsy > Purchases, then clicking the "Invoice" link. Remember, on Etsy you always pay the seller directly, and each seller must be paid individually.
If you are paying via PayPal, you must complete payment on PayPal.com before the seller will ship the item. Also, please make sure that the shipping address listed in your Etsy account matches the shipping address in your PayPal profile.