The colourful felt balls and felt beads are hand felted and are ideal for handicrafts and decorating. The beautiful balls and pearls are used to make felt decorations, Christmas decorations or simply decorate the table.
Larger quantities of felt balls can also be ordered.
Etsy Studio keeps your payment information secure. Etsy Studio shops never receive your credit card information.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Terms & conditions
General terms and conditions of the etsy shop "filz-fussel-werkstatt".
1 - Provider, inclusion of the GTC
(1) Supplier and contractual partner for the goods shown in the Etsy shop "filz-fussel-werkstatt" is Angela Riedl, Am Mühlanger 11a, 84435 Lengdorf, phone 08083 / 908089,
e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as "Provider").
(2) These general terms and conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the supplier and the respective customer. Any terms and conditions of the customer to the contrary are objected to.
2 - Offer of goods and conclusion of contract
(1) The supplier offers the articles shown in his Etsy shop "filz-fussel-werkstatt" to other Etsy users for sale. The colour of the articles on the website may vary slightly depending on the Internet browser and monitor settings used by the customer; these deviations are technically unavoidable.
(2) The supplier delivers within Germany and to the EU.
(3) The purchaser selects the desired goods by placing them in the "shopping basket". The order request can finally be transmitted to the provider via the button "Payable order". Until the dispatch of his order request, the customer has the possibility at any time to view and change the data given in the context of the order or to cancel the order completely.
(4) The supplier makes a binding purchase offer for the goods displayed in the supplier's shop. The customer accepts the purchase offer by sending the order request via the button "order subject to payment". The provider confirms the conclusion of the contract (contract confirmation).
(5) The content of concluded contracts is stored in the customer's Etsy user account and can be viewed by the customer at any time in the Etsy portal via the menu "My Etsy" under the item "My purchases".
(6) In the event of obstacles to delivery or other circumstances which would prevent performance of the contract, the Supplier shall inform the Purchaser by e-mail.
3 - Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are final prices plus shipping costs. The fees include 19% sales tax.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description.
(3) For deliveries to Switzerland and other countries outside the EU, customs duties and import sales tax may be payable by the customer on receipt of the consignment to the customs authorities. These charges are in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs and cannot be influenced by the provider.
(4) The supplier delivers after choice of the customer against prepayment of the Kaupfabwicklunsmöglichkeiten made available by etsy. With the confirmation of the contract the customer receives an Internet link by e-mail, which leads him to the Etsy area "My purchases", which contains further information on the purchase transaction.
For payment by Etsy voucher, the customer can enter one or more voucher codes in the "My purchases" area. The voucher value is credited to the provider and the invoice amount is paid in this way. If a voucher value is higher than the invoice amount, the voucher remains valid in the amount of the excess amount.
4 - Shipping, delivery periods
(1) The supplier informs about the delivery time with the order. This delivery time is also indicated for the products.
(2) For shipments to destinations outside Germany, the delivery time increases by a further 2-9 working days, depending on the country of destination.
(3) Several products ordered at the same time are delivered in a common shipment; the delivery time of the product with the longest delivery time applies to the common shipment. If the customer requires the delivery of a certain product with a shorter delivery time in advance, he must order this product separately.
(4) If the delivery to the customer fails because the customer has given the delivery address incorrectly or incompletely, a new delivery attempt will only be made if the customer bears the direct costs of the new shipment. These costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed on conclusion of the contract.
(5) If the customer has chosen cash payment as payment method, the goods will not be dispatched. Instead, the customer can collect the goods from the supplier's place of business upon agreement.
6 - Consumer right of withdrawal
(1) A customer who buys as a consumer is entitled to a right of revocation in accordance with the legal conditions. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly neither be attributed to his commercial nor to his self-employed professional activity.
(2) In the case of the exercise of the right of revocation the offerer takes over the costs of the return.
(3) The supplier grants a consumer with permanent residence outside Germany a 14-day revocation period even if the national law of the consumer provides for a shorter period for this.
(4) A consumer who is permanently resident outside Germany shall be granted by the supplier to informally transmit the declaration of revocation even if the national law of the consumer provides for a stricter form.
(5) For consumers with permanent residence in Switzerland, the conditions and legal consequences of the German consumer right of revocation also apply if a revocation is not provided for under Swiss law.
7 - Warranty
The customer's warranty rights are governed by the statutory provisions.
8 - Data protection information
(1) After conclusion of the contract Etsy transmits the Etsy user name, the name and the billing address as they are deposited in the user account of the orderer to the supplier. If the customer has provided further data within the scope of his order (e.g. a different delivery address or a telephone number), these will also be transmitted.
(2) The provider processes the data referred to in paragraph 1 electronically for the proper fulfilment of the contract, in particular for dispatch, invoicing and booking of payments. For the purpose of dispatch, the Supplier may also transmit the name and address of the Purchaser to the commissioned shipping company.
(3) The provider keeps the data stored until all mutual claims from the order have been completely settled and the commercial and tax storage obligations for the provider have expired.
(4) The customer can request information from the supplier at any time about the data which he has stored about the customer. Furthermore, the customer can request the correction of incorrect data at any time.
(5) The provider named in § 1 paragraph 1 is responsible for data protection.
(6) As far as the customer uses the service of PayPal for the payment, the PayPal data protection regulations apply to the payment process. PayPal acts as vicarious agent of the customer, not of the provider.
9 - Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. However, German law shall not apply to consumers who are permanently resident abroad to the extent that the national law of the consumer contains provisions which cannot be deviated from by contract at the expense of the consumer.
(2) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions prove to be invalid or impracticable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.