This is a digital file
Totally Architecture is eligible for Sand Fibers' "3-for- 2 Pattern Program."
Purchase any two Sand Fibers patterns and receive a third, of equal or lesser value, for free. Just specify your free pattern in the Notes to Seller during checkout.
The pattern in this listing is for my Totally Architecture series of cuffs, which are created in 3-drop even count peyote and then embellished. The design is 1.5" wide when created with size 11/o delica beads. The pdf file includes
● detailed, step-by-step written instructions that accompany 42 photographs showing how the cuff and the clasp are created, and
● tips on how to size the pattern, finish the cuff, and select beads.
Please note that my patterns do not include separate instructions for how to do the peyote stitch. Those are readily available by googling for "peyote beading instructions."
If you have any questions as you work with the pattern, I will be happy to help as much as I can. :)
By purchasing this pattern, you agree to the following conditions:
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe with the design (or derivative) in any listing/photograph/posting
● to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe when selling an item (or derivative) made from this pattern off-line;
● to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words, no mass production);
● to NOT resell or distribute (for free or for pay) or teach (for free or for pay) the pattern or any part of the pattern in any format, through any media.
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright for either the pattern or the design itself which shall remain with Sand Fibers/Carol Dean Sharpe. Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights!
©2010, 2013 Carol Dean Sharpe/Sand Fibers. All Rights Reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
I do not issue refunds.
I do accept returns due to defects in materials or work(wo)manship (not for damages from mishandling/misuse) for repair or exchange within one month of purchase. Please contact me prior to returning the item with a detailed explanation for the return.
*I do not offer wholesale pricing.
*I do not place items on consignment.