Welcome to Envy Marketing, where customization and unlimited rounds of digital proofs are included with your order!
Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail ... and Peter! This sweet little Peter Rabbit thank you favor tag in punched vintage frame shape with attached jute twine is the perfect addition to your themed baby shower, simply tie on to your guest favors.
***************************************************************** *´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·`*~ Full ORDERS~
of the Peter Rabbit favor tags:
** $0.75 each** + shipping
To place your full order, simply select the number of tags you would like in the "quantity" drop down box, and click the "add to cart" button and purchase this listing! If purchasing with matching invitation or any other listing in this design, I will be sure to refund shipping for this listing so you're only paying for shipping charges once :)
This darling little vintage frame shape favor tag is 1.75x2.25" in size, with Peter Rabbit design and "Thank You" wording printed over vintage garden background on smooth white cardstock. A 8" length of brown jute twine is looped through each hold punched tag so you can tie them to your shower guest favors!
- How do I place my full favor tag order? Simply click the drop down box under “quantity” in the right-hand column to choose the number of favor tags you would like, and purchase this listing (offered in sets of 5, so if you would like 50 tags, you would select 10 in the drop down box). Wording and color customization is welcome, at not cost to you, so as soon as your listing purchase has been made, you are welcome to contact me with specific instructions if you would like customization, and I will be sure to send a digital proof for your approval before they are printed. If you would like the design as is in the photos, no digital proofs are necessary.
- How long will it take to receive my final favor tag order? Please note that your invitations are made only by my two hands... orders require about 2-3 weeks for production from order purchase date (or shipped the same time as your invitation order if purchased together). Rush orders are normally no problem, but please inquire to make sure I can accommodate your time frame ♥
- How do I order a sample first? I would love to make a sample for you to see in person before you order - of course! Simply select “1” invitation under the quantity drop down box, and I will send one in the mail to you.
- How long will it take to receive my sample favor tag? I create my samples within 48 hours of purchase. I send them out regular mail so that you will see what your guests will open when they arrive! Total time, roughly 1 business week, give or take a few depending on the speed of the post office.
- PPPP (PayPal Preferred Please - request not a reqirement!) I politely ask that you choose PayPal during your checkout process as it is my preferred method of payment. You may still use your personal debit/credit card to do so without having to have a PayPal account, and I truly appreciate it!
- Do you ship Internationally? I ship Priority Mail all over the world which takes about 14 business days, contact me for shipping quotes. Orders to UK will require additional “duty” fees or “VAT” taxes that buyer will need to pay once your package arrives at UK Customs - buyer is notified by their local post office of that fee once it arrives in the country.
♥♥ I have truly enjoyed working closely with my clients, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me (simply click the “contact seller” button in the left hand sidebar)... I will be more than happy to walk you through the ordering process and answer any questions you have!
THANK YOU for visiting my shop, and I look forward to working with you!
- Price of shipping on sample? $1.00 per sample, automatically added to listing price at checkout.
- What kind of stamp do I need to put on the invitation envelopes? This invitation requires a $.68 stamp (prices subject to change) to send to your guests, which is offered by the US Post Office, because the bump in the envelope from the ribbon knot is slightly more than 1/4" thick.
- Do you ship Internationally? I ship Priority Mail all over the world which takes about 14 business days, contact me for shipping quotes. Orders to UK will require additional "duty" fees or "VAT" taxes that buyer will need to pay once your package arrives at UK Customs - buyer is notified by their local post office of that fee once it arrives in the country. Tracking details are newly available past customs!
- How much is shipping for my full order? Final orders will have additional shipping depending on size/weight of order and size/weight of box. For small orders, prices start at $11, and for larger orders, shipping starts at $19.
- What shipping company do you use? Through many years of consideration, I ship via USPS Priority Mail, which only takes 2-3 days to arrive once the package leaves my hands. Tracking details on every package I send, and has an estimated delivery date and tracking # that I will share with you once your order has been officially shipped. I have had wonderful ease shipping through USPS - but please understand that to error is human, and they've been known to make a little mistake here and there. I do use them as it keeps the shipping cost down to a minimum for my clients and they have proven, over 6 years in my business, to be more reliable than other shipping company.
- Oh no!! I have moved since I placed my order! I ship to the address on your PayPal transaction receipt, so if it is different than where you would like you order shipped / you have moved or since your order date / intend on moving prior to your order ship date, please make sure to message me with your new address details. A little piece of my heart goes out the door with each shipment I send, so it is of the utmost importance it goes to the right address :)
- Do I pay in full, or a deposit first? Placing your order with me is as simple as sending me your final count, I will then create a reserved listing in my shop for the full amount, just for you to purchase. Once the listing purchase has been made, the digital proofing and creation process begins!
*more payment questions answered in FAQ section below.
Returns & exchanges
I am a designer - an artist, and am extremely detailed with every single piece I create. My goal is that you are moved to jumping up and down like a 5 year old on Christmas morning when you open your completed order, so if you have any problems at all with any of the pieces sent - please let me know, and I'll do whatever necessary to make it better for you.
---- Please make sure everything is perfect before you approve your digital proofs. All purchased listings/orders, are 100% final.---- Thank you!
*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·`*~Order FAQ~
- Do I have to order a sample before I place my final order? It is not necessary to purchase a sample invitation before full orders are placed. If you would rather get started with placing your final order, you may send me your final count any time, and I will create a reserved listing in my shop just for you to purchase!
- Is the sample listing price the same as each invitation price? Nope! Each listing in my shop (unless otherwise labeled "reserved") is for 1 sample invitation only. It is priced for the sample to be custom created and sent to you in the mail. Your full order pricing is different, and is listed within the first few paragraphs in each listing. When you place your final order by sending me your final count, the price per invitation set is lower, generally $2-$3 lower, than the sample listing price.
- Can I customize my sample invitation? For this sample, you are welcome to "contact" me or include in "message to seller" area during your checkout, with your information for your sample invitation (ie: Names, Wedding Date and Time, Place and Address of Ceremony, and Reception Information with Times of Cocktails, Dinner, and Dancing), or simply add them to the “message to seller” section of your checkout process. If you’re not that far yet in planning, I would be happy to simply print sample wording. This sample is to view design/colors in person - wording will not be finalized until full order is purchased.
- How long will it take to receive my sample invitation? I create my samples within 2-3 days of purchase. I send them out regular mail so that you will see what your guests will open when they receive them! Total time, roughly 7-8 business days, give or take a few depending on the speed of the post office.
- How do I get a order quote? Simply message me (click the "contact seller" button in the left-hand sidebar) with your design choice and final count and I will be happy to send you a customized quote!
- How quickly will I receive a response message? Responding to your messages as quick as possible is very important to me, as I am here with you to help you through each phase of the ordering process - my job isn't compete until your designs are safely in your hands and ready to send to your guests! Since each order is lovingly created my only my two hands... I do my best to spend every other day in my office with clients, and the alternating days creating orders. During my busy season, I work with over 30+ brides/grooms a day, and it may be possible that I am spending more time creating my orders so my wedding couples have their orders in a timely fashion, but rest assured, I will return your message as soon as possible. Each and every client... question... and idea... is of great value to me!
- HOW DO I ORDER? Samples: You may go ahead and purchase any one of my sample listings and then send me the wording details so I can customize it just for you! Final Orders: You are more than welcome to send me your final count any time, and I will create a reserved listing in my shop for that amount just for you to purchase! Your reserved listing will include your name, photos of your design, and your specific order details, and final price/plus shipping (note - the order price and shipping price are in the same listing, but in two different tabs). I will send you the direct link to your listing and you will purchase your order by clicking the green "add to cart" button. You may pay with Paypal or click the "Pay with Paypal" to use your debit or credit card. Once your order purchase has been made, you will send me the wording details and I will send digital proofs for your approval. You may make as many rounds changes as necessary, without any added cost to you, and I will send new proofs until they're approved for print! When your order is finished and shipped, I let you know by sending the www.usps.com tracking #.
- Can I customize my final invitation order wording? Customization is no problem, and no additional cost to you! Colors, format, and wording can be customized specifically for your day, so ask about different options... if you can dream it, I can make it happen!
- How long will it take to receive my final invitation order? Please note that your invitations are made only by my two hands... so orders in quantities of 50 or more require about 4-6 weeks for production (during off-season months, November-March), and 6-8 weeks for production (during peak-season months, April-October) - from order purchase date. Rush orders are normally no problem, but please add $.50 to each invitation set.
- Do I get to see my invitations before they are printed? The digital proofing process, with unlimited rounds of changes, will follow your full order purchase. Final invitations will be printed when digital proofs are perfect and approved! If changes need to be made once they have been approved and printed, additional cost will incur to re-print.
- Do you sell the digital file of your designs? For the ultimate DIY brides and wedding/baby shower hosts, each one of my designs is available in a digital format. I will be happy to customize the wording of each design to fit your event, and upon your approval, will email the final pdf design file to you for printing. Pricing starts at $30 - message me for quote :)
*´¨) ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨) (¸.·´ (¸.·`*~THANK YOU~ for visiting my shop!! I have truly enjoyed working closely with my clients, so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me (simply click the "contact seller" button in the left hand sidebar)... I will be more than happy to walk you through the ordering process and answer any questions you have. I can't wait to work with you!