Diameters 2,4 x 0,5 cm Other size can be made upon request.
Hand carved stamps to create a cool pattern on any surface. Perfect for fabric, notebooks, post cards, thank you cards, envelopes letters and everything else. Good finish to your snail mail, scrapbooking or project life. Great as a gift for crafters and paper lovers.
All my stamps are unique made with attention to detail. Made to order - production time + estimated delivery days- max 3 days after ordering.
All my stamps are tested before send so I'm sure they are ready for use. Will come lovingly packed.
It is not necessary to wash stamps. Just Reprint the stamp several times until the ink stops leaving a trace. If you want clean do it with moist baby tissue. Don't be suprised if your stamp takes on colors from inks. This is normal and will not affect. Never scrub or wipe your stamp.
I will be happy to create a combine shipping of my stamps and prints.
Thank you for visit my shop! Please contact me if you have any questions!
To see my work please visit https://www.instagram.com/malecodziennosci/
Items will be shipped within 5 business days of Paypal payment.
I ship internationally. Shipment from Poland may take up to 7-10 days to Europe and 20-31 days overseas.
I ship all items by economic registered mail. This is cheap way and cost 5$. Other way is more expencive but you will recive order within 5 days (courier). Regardless of the quantity of ordered products, you pay a one-off amount for shipping.
I am more than happy to combine postage for multiple orders as long as they are paid for in the same transaction, and can accommodate custom/large orders.
I accept Paypal and Credit Card payments.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 21 days of delivery
I don't accept exchanges or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
I really want you to be happy with your purchase so I'll do my best to ship your order as you expect. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please let me know if we can do anything to resolve or fix it.
Custom orders are NOT returnable.
1. How to store stamps. I store my stamps in layers. I have a few small narrow boxes of chocolates and create one layer of stamps inside. I need a lot of these boxes but I do not want to put a stamp on the stamp because I'm afraid that under the weight could be damaged.
2. Are they fit to MIsti? The stamps can be successfully used with the Misti stamping tool. After gluing the stamp with EZ mount foam, you will be able to attach it to Misti but also store the stamps on the plastic cartridges used for storage. If you have a Misti or other stamping device, choose stamps without a mount.
3. Is it possible to make a stamp in another size? Yes it's possible. Remember that due to changes in size, some details may change.
4. What kind of ink pad do you use? I'm using Tsukineko VersaFine Clair and StazOn inks. StazOn are great fo stamping on foil, glass and wood.
5. Can my stamp be mounted on a wooden block. Recently, I added the possibility of choosing a stamp mounted on a block. Wooden blocks are made by me.
I am available for any questions or requests you may have. Please feel free to contact me.
Who is collecting the data?
I, Ewa Szczepańska as owner of MaleCodziennosciEtsy shop, am collecting personal data.
What data is collected?
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
What is the legal basis for data processing?
I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary. Legal basis for processing for the personal data:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Will the data be made available to third parties?
I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties: [hosting, bookkeeping, mailing etc.] to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: respond to legal process or to government requests; enforce my agreements, terms and policies; prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on consent and contractual necessity.
How will the data be used?
The personal data I collect will be used for:
* fulfilling your order,
* providing customer support;
* keeping you informed on shop news and updates,
How long will the data be stored?
What rights does the data subject have?
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How can the data subject raise a complaint?
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, […], am the data controller of your personal information. If you would like to contact me to access, correct or delete personal information you may mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to access, correct or delete personal information held by Etsy (which may be wider and include information held by many sellers), you may send a request directly to Etsy via https://www.etsy.com/help/contact.