This cabochon is a serene little goddess born from clay scraps I collect while working on pieces ....nothing is allowed to go to waste. I love the unpredictable swirls of colors, they often inspire new ideas and color combinations I would never have thought of otherwise. I've accented this piece with hand painted features. She'll match many gems and colors in your design palate, I hope she inspires you.
This lady is a blend of several hues, artfully united, by chance. She is distressed and hand painted with acrylics to bring her to life. She's 100% unique and one-of-a-kind, I couldn't duplicate her if I tried. She has some freckle-like texture within the clay on her left cheek. If you like her, scoop her up while you can. She is much prettier than my pictures, swirled pieces are hard to capture the essence of with my camera.
* 30x26mm (approx. 1 3/16" x 1 1/16") * Cabochon: no holes * FRONT Triple coated/cured with GLOSSY acrylic glaze to ensure durability. * BACK is flat, smooth UNGLAZED polymer clay. * NOTE: Listing is for cabochon only. If I've included pictures with beads, the beads are there to lend color perspective only. . . . . . Each of my clay creations is thoughtfully & professionally crafted to last a lifetime. Your clay items will arrive individually bagged and packed together in a box and/or bubble mailer to ensure safe arrival in the US mail.
Please Note: When purchasing items from me you are welcome you to use them in your jewelry and art designs any way you like, including designs you will be selling. I am honored to be part of your creativity and hope to inspire you.
You are not permitted to make molds of or reproductions of this item, or any of my pieces, under any circumstance. If you have a question or an inquiry please feel free to contact me.
Fun and colorful and perfection as usual by Kristie
* Clay items are carefully packaged to ensure they make it to you in perfect condition. Depending on the size of the piece(s) I wrap clay in bubbles, boxes, and bags as needed to protect them. When I have sampler pieces available I include little clay freebies too--so check your envelope!
* $3 flat-rate 1st Class shipping on most orders (US orders only, international rates are as listed).
* I ship within 48 hours, Monday-Friday, and some (not all) Saturdays.
* For Priority Mail Rates, & Express Mail Rates please refer to listing or contact me for rates, I charge actual postage rates for upgraded shipping.
* International shipping rates are actual US Post Office rates plus insurance thru etsy on most orders) within a dollar. If your country is not listed, please contact me for rates or shipping availability. Please make sure your shipping address is correct in etsy, I use etsy to generate international shipping labels. I want to make sure you receive your package as all of my items are one-of-a-kind. International shipping rates do not include taxes/duty/fees that may be due on your end when you receive your parcel.
* I do not make any money on shipping. I apologize for high rates and increases, they are due to US post office rate increases.
* I accept Paypal, etsy payments, and US Postal money orders for payment. * Your order will ship once payment clears. * All items must be paid for within 7 days of purchase * If you need longer PLEASE COMMUNICATE, I am not unreasonable, & I don't bite.
Returns & exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalized orders
Perishable products (like food or flowers)
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Additional return information
100% customer satisfaction is my goal. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact me within 7 days of receipt of the item, for return mailing instructions. Returns must be postmarked within 10 days of receipt of the item. I refund the price of the item. I do not refund shipping fees charged or your return shipping costs. Items being returned must be unaltered and in original condition.
New York orders will be charged 8% Sales Tax. Sorry, I'm required to charge sales tax as I am licensed in NY.
When purchasing items from me you are welcome you to use them in your jewelry, art designs, and projects any way you like, including pieces you will be selling. However, you are NOT permitted to make molds or reproductions of any of my pieces, or my designs, under any circumstance. If you have a question or an inquiry please feel free to contact me.
If you have a custom request convo. me, I do offer custom work if my schedule allows.