EcoPoxy GelCoat is an epoxy coating with superior chemical, abrasion and thermal resistance. It is easily applied with a brush, roller or sprayed to provide a smooth, non-porous high gloss finish on many surface types such as steel, concrete, composites, EPS foam and wood. It is easy to use, wets out well over a variety of surfaces and will coat vertical surfaces without sagging. It is designed as a finish coat and works well with laminating systems.
EcoPoxy GelCoat is widely used as an in mold coating on composite parts to produce a durable part surface. It is a tough and strong surface coat resin that cures at room temperature and offers exceptional abrasion resistance. EcoPoxy Gelcoat is high viscosity and has the ability to be applied thickly on vertical and overhead surfaces in one coat and cures tacky on the surface to bond with laminations. For an impact resistant coating on EPS Foam two coats are required to build an adequate thickness.
EcoPoxy GelCoat is a premium gel coat formulated to meet rigid requirements of boating, transportation, and containment applications. Applied in a thickness of 16-20 mils, which gives this gel coat depth to survive considerable water sanding, compounding and re polishing. EcoPoxy GelCoat provides superior cosmetics and a long term protective life expectancy.
Shipping costs are estimated and will be confirmed after placing your order, depending on ordered quantity and final delivery address.
Ecopoxy Montreal - Ecopoxy Quebec - Ecopoxy Canada - Ecopoxy USA - Ecopoxy
1) We plan to ship the next day and typically no more than 3 days after order entry. Some large made to order items will ship depending our our quoted lead time. Please let us know if you need your item by a certain date.
2) Large items usually ship via UPS. If your item is damaged in shipping, you must let us know within 48 hours of arrival. You must keep all packaging for us to submit a claim. Without the packaging, the claim will be denied automatically by carrier. Please note that we cannot guarantee and take responsibility for the shipping company. Although, we insure every shipment and we will be happy to assist with your claim if ever anything happens.
3) All shipments are insured! Please make sure to take pictures and keep packaging of every damage items so you can fill out a claim.
4) We send tracking numbers to all customers when an item is shipped. The customer is responsible for the item once it has been shipped. If you are not going to be available to receive an item when it is shipped, please inform us beforehand. We are not responsible for damage to an item once it has been shipped and delivered. This includes if your item is left outside to the elements.
5) US and overseas shipments - we are not responsible for custom and duty charges of your country, and are not aware of every country regulation. We take care of all the export fees on Canada soil but any fees related to entry in the destination country is to be paid by customers directly. If applicable, you will be notified by your country custom agents.
6) Gifts - Available upon request, we can ship to the gifted address and we will be happy to include a handwritten gift note at no charge.
We accept payment in any form possible through ETSY and PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not happy from the purchase you have 7 days from delivery date for regular listings, not custom. Item must be returned undamaged and properly packed before the refund will be issued, minus all shipping costs.
If you are unsatisfied in any way, please contact us and we will do what we can to make it right.
Please note that since every computer screen is different, we cannot guarantee the exact ton of the color. Thank you for your conprehension!
We accept custom orders all the time. If you wish to have something in a special size, a set or colour combination, we will be happy to help you! Just contact us with your detailed request and your zip code. We will get back to you shortly with a price quote.