Three-holed with end cap. Hand-carved 10mm guru bead set made from natural Howlite for use when making your own special mala prayer beads. The holes measure 1mm.
Mala guru bead meaning:
The guru bead is about how the guru teaches his or her students. All of the 108 meditation beads lead back to the guru bead. The student departs from the guru to pursue his or her own meditation, but returns to the guru for the next level of practice.
These natural Howlite beads vary slightly, but approximately measure 10mm.
Howlite stone is so under-rated because it is so often dyed and used as a substitute for other stones. For instance, a lot of turquoise, probably most, on the market today, is Howlite that has been dyed the color of turquoise, so buyers of precious stones are on the look-out to avoid Howlite. And yet, Howlite is a master-vibration stone that is especially both materially and spiritually! Carry it or hold it to open up your clairvoyant gifts. Howlite is a must for a vision-quest. Howlite aligns you with your higher self's expression on the astral plane, so keep it handy to spark your imagination for writing, dreaming, and all poetic musings.
Howlite beads meaning:
Howlite is great for security in love, dream-state experiences, contentment in marriage, close-knit family relations, and communicating and receiving with your subconscious mind.
Really helpful for Cancerian's born between July 3rd and 12th.
Directions for using your natural Howlite guru bead:
1) Gather your materials. You'll need a mala necklace strung on cord under 1mm, a thread burner (for nylon cord only), adhesive, collapsible needle, and your guru bead set.
2) Curl the collapsable needle. Do this by pulling the needle between your thumb and finger nail. Repeat until the needle resembles a fishing hook.
3) String the cord through your needle. Then string the needle through the side hole of the guru bead and down through the bottom hole.
4) Pull the cord through the bead.
5) With the other end of your cord, repeat Step 3 by stringing it through the opposite side hole of the guru bead and down through the bottom.
6) Pull the cord through the bead so that both the tails are even.
7) String on the bottom of the guru bead and slide the 2 parts of the guru bead up to the necklace.
8) Secure the guru bead in place by knotting.
9) Now that the guru bead is strung, finish your necklace. A thread burner can seal the ends of nylon cord, and a dap of adhesive on the knot will keep it strong.
Your Etsy order will process through our store site in order to maintain correct inventory levels. You will receive confirmation of your order from our store, followed by a confirmation number if domestic or a customs number if international.
Although we typically ship via the USPS, contact us if you need your item shipped via Federal Express.
Our sales in California are subject to 8.75% sales tax.
We ship same or next day every day except weekends. If you need to cancel your order, please email Stephanie at email@example.com and we will do our best to catch your item before it ships. If it has already been shipped, your money will be refunded once we receive the returned item.
Returns & exchanges
All returns accepted within the first 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in the same condition as received. In instances where you have received the wrong item or it was not properly packaged against damage, we will reimburse domestic USPS 1st Class Shipping you incur in returning the item.
Crystals can be returned at any time provided our store is still in business and that it is in the original condition as sold.