This is a digital file
PLEASE NOTE: PDF SEWING PATTERN ONLY.
Sew your own kitchen potholders with this quick and easy sewing pattern.
These little potholders are super easy to use--simply tuck your fingers in one pocket and your thumb into the other.
They have a small hanging loop so you can hang them up in an easy to reach location. Instructions demonstrate how to make the loop from fabric, or a 6" piece of ribbon can be used instead.
Best of all, the edges of these potholders don't need to be bound. Binding curves is not the easiest thing to do and it takes quite a bit of time, so we'll just skip it for these!
The pattern is simple to follow and you only need a small amount of supplies. These are perfect for sewing a quick gift and are an excellent beginner sewing project.
See more patterns: http://etsy.me/1LYyufK
Visit my shop: http://etsy.me/2efYM3K
Sewing Skill Level: Beginner - You've taken a basic sewing class or learned to sew from a book, are familiar with working a sewing machine, and have completed a few simple projects.
Approximate Finished Dimensions: 7.25" high x 5" wide (18cm x 13cm)
Supplies (Materials You Provide):
• 1⁄4 yard 100% cotton fabric - NO synthetics or blends
• 1⁄4 yard heat resistant batting (Insul~Bright)
• 1⁄4 yard cotton batting (Warm and Natural)
• Basic sewing tools/notions - thread, scissors, machine, etc.
Sew It & Sell It : Potholders made using this pattern can be sold in your own shop. Please offer Michelle Patterns design credit in any written description.
You might also like
More from this seller
Etsy Checkout payments can experience delays up to 48-hours for security screening. If your payment is selected for security screening, your shipment will be delayed and PDF patterns will not be available for download until the payment clears. You can also pay with PayPal. Sorry, no eChecks, money orders, cash, or bank transfers.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Digital documents can't be returned, so there are refunds or exchanges for patterns.
Please download, save, and store your pattern file(s) somewhere safe (i.e. not on your computer).
Lost files can be replaced for 30-days with proof of purchase (link to your receipt, or a copy of your email receipt). I don't sell, maintain, or store these documents indefinitely so if you lose your pattern in many cases it is irreplaceable.
If you want to keep these files indefinitely--or at least longer than your next computer crash or upgrade--the best option is to have a data backup system running, or store the files online. Storing them online can be as simple as emailing them to yourself at a gmail type account, or using a service like Drop Box or Box.net.
CUT/MADE TO ORDER GOODS:
Sorry, no refunds for items cut or made to order. This includes custom made buttons, fabric, interfacing, and any other items cut as continuous lengths the buyer specifies.
• Returned items must be in original condition.
• Shipping fees are not refundable. This includes the costs to ship it back and the original shipping cost you paid when submitting your order.
• Make sure to mail it back with "Delivery Confirmation" or some kind of tracking. This is to protect you should the package go missing in the mail. A refund isn't submitted for processing until the return package is received.
• Return package needs to be post marked within 30-days of your purchase.
• Once your package arrives a refund will be submitted within 48-hours. The time it takes to actually receive the refund credit in your account can vary. Questions regarding those processing times should be directed to etsy or your bank.
Shipments within the US are sent with "Delivery Confirmation". Please let me know if you have not received your package after 2 weeks. USPS online tracking information must show the package has not been delivered in order to qualify as a lost package.
Please credit Michelle Patterns in all written item descriptions. For example when selling online please include the following sentence, or other similar wording in your item description: "This item was made using a michellepatterns.com sewing pattern." A link to my etsy shop would also be greatly appreciated.
All items for sale must be handmade by you. Contracting with others to mass produce the designs is expressly prohibited.
Distribution of the pattern pieces and corresponding instructions is expressly prohibited.