This is a digital file
This pattern makes a great gift for a family member or friend. This is a great way to be organized when taking a trip. No more digging around for your ID, passport or ticket. Have everything you need to board a flight at your finger tips.
If your not planning a trip, but you want to start sewing, this is a great starter project. Takes about an hour or two, depending on your experience. The PDF has step-by-step detailed instructions, which also includes a section on making your own Bias Tape.
This PDF has clear text descriptions and illustrations on page 2 & 3, pages 4-8 are the pattern pieces, page 9 are the transfer icons (to be printed on transfer paper) and page 10-11 are the full colored images taking you step-by-step. This PDF will save you ink, because you don't have to print all of the colored images to follow along.
Approximate Measurements: 4.5" w x 8.5" h
Materials & Tools you will need to complete this project:
• Self Fabric: 9" x 20"
• Lining Fabric: 9" 27" (includes bias tape)
- Bias Tape: 1 yard (single fold 1/2")
• Clear Vinyl: 9" 5"
• Fusible Interfacing: 9" x 32"
• 2x - 1/2" Magnets -OR- 5/8" x 5/8" Velcro
• Avery Stretchable fabric transfers for Inkjet Printers 3302 (8.5" x 11")
• Tools: Sewing Machine, Thread, Iron, Ironing Board, Scissors, Tape, Bias Tape Maker 1/2"
Sewing curved seams, top stitching, applying fusible interfacing, making/applying bias tape.
✤This is a great project for someone who has sewn from a pattern before or is new to sewing.
What you MUST know before purchasing this product:
• This is a Downloadable File ONLY!!! You will not receive anything via the post office.
• To access your digital file(s), go to You > Purchases and reviews and look for the order - OR - visit www.etsy.com/help/article/3949 for more info.
• Pattern assembly is required for all patterns
(This means that the patterns are in pieces, so that one can print them out on US Letter size paper (8.5" x11"). No scaling or cropping needed. Directions for cutting and assembling patterns are included.)
• Seam allowance has been added for you.
This pattern is for personal use ONLY. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © PoxCouture 2011. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form.
You might also like
More from this seller
I only except PayPal, Etsy Payments & Etsy Gift Cards at this time.
Returns & exchanges
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
With the exception of damaged items during transit, all sales are final.
[If you have any issues with your order I am welling to resolve that issue on an individual basis. Just make sure to contact me within 7 days of receiving your order.]
If a piece has arrived in damaged condition, please message me immediately for additional instruction. Please keep all original packaging materials on hand for return shipment. All items kept beyond 1 day without notification is assumed delivered safely and a final sale.
Please message me if you have any questions.
Due to the nature of this product, all sales are final.
Feedback is appreciated ... I generally post feedback within 1-2 weeks of the transaction. If, for any reason, you feel there is an issue that warrants leaving anything less than positive feedback about your Etsy transaction, please message me before leaving a feedback.
Customer satisfaction is very important and I will do what I can to resolve the issue.
I am not taking any wholesale order(s) at this time nor will I agree to any consignment request.
Use of content or images prohibited without prior permission.
All designs, copy and images © Pox Couture 2004-2014.
All patterns are made and designed by me. They contain step-by-step instructions and illustrations. These pattern are for private use ONLY. The images, layout, design and other aspects of this pattern are copyright © PoxCouture 2014. No part of this design or pattern may be reproduced in any form.
* You may use the pattern for personal use as many times as you would like, either for items you keep or for gifts. You may NOT use the pattern(s) for mass production. In other words you may NOT use the pattern(s) to create items which you intend to sell.