This is a digital file
Bargello Braid is eligible for Sand Fibers' "3-for- 2 Pattern Program."
Purchase any two Sand Fibers patterns and receive a third, of equal or lesser value, for free. Just specify your free pattern in the Notes to Seller during checkout.
The listed pattern is for my Bargello Braid cuff, which is created in 1-, 2-, and 3-drop even count peyote. This pattern is not suited for beginning beadweavers. You should be comfortable with even count peyote and have some experience with 2- and 3- drop peyote.
The pdf file includes
1. a list of the delica beads used in both the Slivers of Silver and the Fade to Fuchsia versions of the cuff (pictured above)
2. a large, detailed, numbered graph of the pattern,
3. tips on how to resize the pattern, finish the cuff, and select beads
4. extra tips on working with this particular bargello design.
Thank you for supporting your pattern designer's rights! All my patterns are now for both personal and commercial use. PLEASE NOTE that by purchasing this pattern, you agree:
• to credit either Sand Fibers or Carol Dean Sharpe with the design (or, if you modify the design with the inspiration for the design) in any listing/photograph/posting;
• to sell any work made and sold from the pattern ONLY if you yourself hand-created the piece (in other words., no mass production);
• to NOT resell or in any way distribute/copy the pattern
Purchase of this pattern in no way implies purchase or transfer of the copyright, which shall remain with Sand Fibers/Carol Dean Sharpe.
I will email the pattern's pdf file to the email address associated with your etsy order within 24 hours of receiving notification of payment (usually MUCH sooner). The email will be mailed from my sand fibers [!at] yahoo.com account; please check your spam folder before contact me about a missing order. Thank you!
If you require a printed copy of the pattern in lieu of the pdf file, please let me know so that I can create a reserved listing for you. There will be an additional per page charge for printing.
Be well and get going!
You might also like
More from this seller
Returns & exchanges
I do not issue refunds.
I do accept returns due to defects in materials or work(wo)manship (not for damages from mishandling/misuse) for repair or exchange within one month of purchase. Please contact me prior to returning the item with a detailed explanation for the return.
*I do not offer wholesale pricing.
*I do not place items on consignment.