Drako makes the perfect doll or toy for all ages. And now you can crochet your own! Drako is made in 7 pieces: head/body, 4 wings, and 2 eyes. This piece is worked in a continuous spiral. Do not join rounds. Using a stitch marker can help keep track of rounds. A stitch marker placed at either the beginning or the end of the round can help keep track of round in the spiral. Stuff as you go (polyester filling, cotton, yarn scraps, etc.). Finish the piece by sewing together the parts.
--- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ---
1. This pattern is written in clear North American terms.
2. Stitches Used: chain (ch), single crochet (sc), single crochet decrease (sc2tog), slip stitch (slst)
3. Instructions given for all stitches along with a detailed tutorial on surface slip stitch wing detailing
4. The pattern is sized to fit a 1.5" diameter rattle insert in the body. There are some available for sale in The Silver Hook Etsy shop (thesilverhook.etsy.com
6. This pattern is available as a direct download through Etsy. After the payment successfully processes, the buyer will receive an automatic email notification letting them know the file is ready on the Downloads page.
The toy pictured was made with worsted weight (size 4) acrylic yarn from Red Heart, however you can use any size yarn (will affect final size) or any type yarn. The Silver Hook likes to use acrylic yarn for babies since it is stain resistant and durable yarn.
This pattern is available as a direct download through Etsy. After the payment successfully processes, the buyer will receive an automatic email notification letting them know the file is ready on the Downloads page.
Wonderful pattern, easy to read, immediate delivery. Thanks very much!
Dec 30, 2011 by A fellow maker
appreciated the seller making this pattern after I messaged her. I love love love this one. thanks for fast creation and delivery. :)
Mar 31, 2011 by A fellow maker
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed. Here's how.
I currently accept payments through Etsy and PayPal. If you would prefer to make alternative arrangement, just send me a message.
Returns & exchanges
If you are in anyway unhappy with your purchase, plesae let me know first to see if there is anything I can remedy prior to you shipping it back to me. I will happily provide refunds for any product price, but not the shipping cost. Refunds are applied once the item has been returned and received. Please let me know if you item was damaged from shipping as you may not need to return it to me first.
There are NO REFUNDS ON PATTERNS. If there are any typos or corrections in patterns, I will send a corrected pattern at your request, no charge.
For custom orders:
Please send me a message if you would like a custom design or to customize the colors of a design. I will reply with an estimated time of completion. Once I have made your toy, I will send a picture to you for your approval. Only once you approve, you need to pay prior to shipping. At any point before I ship your order, you can cancel your order for a full refund.