This is a digital file
Crochet your own little monkey!
This listing is for the crochet PATTERN, not the finished toy.
The pattern is very simple and has many pictures. It is written in US English.
You should be familiar with:
* crocheting in spiral
* single crochet
You will need:
* Two different colors of yarn (I use organic cotton yarn but you can use whatever you like).
* Crochet hook as suggested on your yarn label or a little bit smaller. (To achieve a tight gauge with the yarn.) I use 4 mm (or 6) hook as suggested on my yarn label.
* One pair of safety eyes (6 mm)
* Yarn needle
Finished monkey is about 7" (18 cm) tall if you use 4 mm (or 6) crochet hook.
If you have any problems following the pattern, or need any advice/help - please feel free to contact me.
This pattern is copyright protected and cannot be changed, sold, or reproduced in any way. Please do not sell ready made items in the internet without my permission.
Buyers are saying:
* Fabulous and clear instructions ..
* I made it this past weekend and it was the cutest thing in the world. I have to make 2 more now because everyone wants one. I don't mind. The pattern was easy to follow and quick to make up! Thank you!
* Such an adorable pattern! Very excited to make this!