*FREE GIFT ************* - All buyer would have 1 extra Mini Size Natural Leather Cover Phone Address Book for FREE GIFT!!!
History of the Quill Pen ************************* Quills were the principal writing instrument from the 6th - 19th century, the best of which were usually made from Goose & Swan feathers, and later, Turkey feathers...
According to the Supreme Court Historical Society, are placed at the 4 counsel tables each day the US Supreme Court is in session, most lawyers appear before the Court only once, & gladly take the quills homs as souvenirs. This has been done since the earliest sessions of the Court~
Meanings of the Peacock Quill ********************************* In general, the Peacock is representative of glory, immortality, royalty, and incorruptibility. It is a possessor of some of the most admired human characteristics, and is a symbol of integrity and the beauty that can be achieved when we endeavor to better ourselves and better our lives~
In Asia, the feathers of the peacock are considered auspicious & protective~
In history, myth, legend & lore, the peacock is considered an emblem of protection, nobility, watchfulness, guiddance, and holiness~
In Greco-Roman mythology the Peacock is identified with Hera (Juno) who created the peacock from Argus whose hundred eyes (seen on the tail feathers of the peacock)symbolize the vault of heaven and the "eyes" of the stars~
In Christianity the peacock represents the "all-seeing" church and the holiness & sancitiy associated with it. Additionally, the peacock reprsents resurrection, renewal and immortality within the spiritual teachings of Christianity~
In Hinduism the peacock is associated with Lakshmi who is a deity representing benevolence, patience, kindness, compassion and luck~
Similar to Lakshmi, the peacock is associated with Kwan-yin in Japan - she is also an emblem of love, compassionate watchfulness, good-will, nurturing, and kind-heartedness. Kwan-yin chose to remain a mortal even though she could be immortal because she wished to stay behind and aid humanity in their spiritual evolution~ In Babylonia and Persia the peacock is seen as a guardian to royalty, and is often seen in engravings on the thrones of royalty~
- All orders are mailed through HK Registered Air Mail. (NO insurance included)
- Orders will be processed within 5 working days after payment confirming received.
- It will need approximate 7-10 working days for arrival. Would be informing the Registered Nums once the parcel passed to post office. For any delay, normally due to customs dept. on hold for spot check.
- Please feel free to contact me if you have any special shipping instruction.
** IMPORTANT **
Estimate Delivery Time:
To : USA / UK / Australia – around 7-10 working days
To : Europe Countries (e.g. Germany / Italy etc.) – around 10-14 working days
To : Asia Countries (e.g. Japan / Korea etc.) – around 7 working days
To : HK – around 2-3 working days
- All Payments via paypal to be made in US Dollars.
- Paypal is the only form of payment accepted, and is expected immediately upon checkout.
In order to prevent the shipment delay, please ensure your address matches your Paypal shipping address.
Returns & exchanges
@ Return Policy
- For damaged item, we only accept refunds / exchanges after confirmed the goods received within 7 days.
- We would make sure order in good condition before packing to avoid any unpleasure situations that may occur to you!
Write to VENCAZI:
You can contact us by email at anytime. Our representatives will answer your inquiry within 24 hours:
*All order quantity is welcome, please feel free to contact with us if you have any queries.
*For special / unique order, please do not hesitate to contact with us for more information for the feasibility & quotation.