This is a digital file
I like samplers because you can easily pull out individual elements to stitch on all kinds of different projects. Stitch a single bird on the corner of a tea towel. Blow your favorite up big and stitch it on a T-shirt. Add one to the pocket of an apron. Stitch one on a spring hat. Choose a few favorites and frame them in small embroidery hoops to make a collection on your wall. The possibilities are endless!
What you get:
* Regular pattern (for tracing)
* Reversed pattern (for iron-on transfer)
* Complete color and stitch guide
Materials you'll need:
* Fabric to be embroidered
* Your favorite tools for transferring the pattern
* Embroidery needle, thread and hoop
Skills you'll need: (pattern has links to free video tutorials)
* how to transfer an embroidery pattern
* French knot
* satin stitch for beaks
* lazy daisy
* long & short stitch
* satin stitch
Time you'll need:
* Each bird can take anywhere from 15 minutes to a couple of hours. To do the whole sampler will take a week or more.
You'll receive a link to download your pattern as soon as your payments is received. Delivery at the speed of light!