Adorable goody bag is perfect for your little princess first birthday party! The price indicated is for the "mini size goody bag only" and it is included with the name tag for the little guest. (The sign is not included) Please send us the guest list if you want us to print out guest names on the tag.
We also provide matching design invitation card, thank you cards and other party items such as guest name tags, bunting, signs etc. Please contact us for more information.
mini : H65 x W65 x D40 (mm) - £2.20 each
small : H85 x W75 x D50 (mm) - £2.20 each
medium : H105 x W80 x D55 (mm) - £2.50 each
large : H145 x W95 x D55 (mm) - £2.50 each
We also provide for the full range of handmade wedding stationery from save the date card to reception items. The shipping cost will be subject to the weight of the product purchase.
For more information, please contact us by email.
or visit our website www.design4eternity.com
or become a fan www.facebook.com/design4eternity
You might also like
Shipping & policies
The Company uses delivery by Royal Mail or other courier service provider which we may use from time to time, for all your orders. Each order is carried with insurance.
1. All delivery times quoted by the Company times are estimates only and the Company shall not be liable for any delay in delivery of the orders however caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by the Company in writing.
2. If the Company fails to deliver the order for any reasons other than any cause beyond the Company's reasonable control or the Customer’s fault and it is proved that the Company is liable to you, the Company's liability shall be limited to the invoice price of the goods not delivered. The Company shall notify if we are unable to deliver the purchased order within the estimated time provided. For the avoidance of doubt, any delay in completing or delivering the purchased order within the estimated time period shall not constitute a breach of the Terms of this agreement.
3. You shall upon delivery, examine the goods and shall promptly (but in any event within the earlier of 24 hours after receipt or 5 working days of the date the Company dispatched the order for delivery) notify the Company of any apparent damage, defect or shortage. If the Company does not receive such written notification from you within the prescribed period, the Company shall be deemed conclusively to have properly performed its obligations in relation to the purchase and sale of the goods. You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
4. It is also your responsibility to notify us of any incorrect goods supplied within 48 hours of delivery. If the items are not what you ordered, you must not use the item.
5. All illustrations, designs and general descriptions contained on the Website or otherwise provided to the you are intended for general guidance only and shall not be binding on the Company and are only approximate indications of the type, size or colour of goods and are intended to represent a general idea of the goods described therein and the sales of such goods shall not be reference thereto. You shall take the goods at your own risk as to the Products corresponding with such examples or as to its quality, condition or sufficiency for any purpose.
6. Title to the goods shall remain with the Company and shall not pass to you until payment in full (including, but without limitation to, any charges/interest mentioned in the Terms) for the same and all other goods agreed to be sold by the Company to you for which payment is then due has been received by the Company.
7. Risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of delivery or, if you wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time when the Company had tendered delivery of the goods. The Company is not responsible for damage to your stationery immediately after it is dispatched for delivery. This includes damage during delivery and subsequent posting to your guests.
Returns & exchanges
1. Please note that the Company is not able to accept returns due to errors (including but not limited to typographical errors) which you have not spotted in the final proof which you have approved.
2. Please note that samples or photos displayed on the Website or otherwise may not exactly match the finished product due to variations in the print production process. Press set-up, plates, ink and paper can all result in small variations. Minor differences in texture, colour, size and positioning can sometimes occur and do not constitute a fault or a refund.
3. Please be aware that colours will appear differently on screen (as seen through light) than they will when printed (pigment on paper). If unsure please arrange a consultation with us so we may show you our sample wedding stationery.
4. The Company accepts no responsibility for the effect of ageing on the materials used. The Company print all stationery to order for every customer and hold no stock items. As a standard policy, we only make refunds and exchanges if there are manufacturing defects or faults with the items delivered. Any faults or defects must be relayed in writing within 24 hours of receiving your order and your complete stationery order returned to us by recorded post, in its entirety, packed securely so as to avoid any damage likely to be incurred during transportation. We will reimburse postage costs in connection of the return/exchange of faulty/defective item.
5. Upon receipt of defective goods, the Company will inspect the goods and determine whether such good is defective or faulty. If it was reasonably determined that the good was faulty on the part of the Company the same will of course correct or replace your stationery with replacements, or, if it is not possible to provide replacements the Company will offer an alternative or similar replacement. For the purposes of these terms, goods are deemed not to be defective or faulty if it relate s to errors in respect of layout, content, (such as typographical error), colour of printing etc that is contained in the final proof and which you have approved pursuant to these terms.
6. The Company offer you a refund for the amount paid for the faulty part of your order if we are unable to correct or replace your stationery. The Company will only offer a full refund if the order is faulty in its entirety.
7. This website is, to the extent applicable, subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations and specifically Regulation 13 (C). whereby customers are entitled to a 7 day cancellation period (“Cancellation Entitlements”) provided that the items purchased are not personalised or bespoke . However, as all our orders are personalised and made to customer specifications with your individual details, it falls within an exemption to the application of Regulation 13(c) and therefore, Cancellation Entitlement do not apply.
8. To the extent that the Company sells non personalised goods, such goods can be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full refund provided that you make a request to the Company for a refund in writing within 3 days receipt of the goods and that the goods are used and returned in perfect condition. Carriage/delivery costs are the responsibility of the Customer and will not be refunded.
In all cases you must contact us via email to discuss any refund/cancellation entitlements before returning any item to us.