• I've been collecting paper for over twenty years. I've been collaging professionally for all those years which affords me the ability to buy hundred and hundreds of different papers. Well, now it's time to offer some of them to you!
• Each bag measures 8.5x11" and includes a wide variety papers. Papers include, but not limited to, batiks, yuzens, laces, and selections from India, Japan, Thailand and Korea.
• What can you do with your new paper scraps? The list is endless! Make your own greeting cards, embellish picture frames, snazz up your scrapbook, arrange on a table top and place a piece of beveled glass on top (one of my favorite ideas).
* Addition photos give you and indication of what may be in your bag. Each bag offered is unique. Please contact me if you have any questions. Happy crafting!
• PLEASE NOTE: Super Duper Paper Grab Bags can be made to order in larger quantities. For example, if you're a teacher, shop owner, or having a craft party I can create fun bags for your guests. Contact me and I will create a custom listing to include the amount of bags you'd like to order. Unfortunately, custom colors or designs can not be ordered. Thanks for visiting!
You might also like
Shipping & policies
International buyers please note: I can not be responsible for your countries shipping taxes and tariffs. By law, I have to include the value of your purchase. International shipping fees maybe higher than price listed in my item description. I will contact you if the fee is much greater than what is listed. Thank you for your understanding.
I accept checks and PayPal payment. If you live in Seattle or are able to meet me personally I do accept cash.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
I love custom orders! Contact me and we can work together to make sure you get the collage you're looking for. I can recreate images that are listed in my shop or on my website. You are not obligated to buy it unless you are 100% satisfied. The only exception to this policy is if you are asking me to create an image that is outside of my normal repertoire. Again, we can discuss details.
Turn around time for a custom piece is generally a couple of weeks. Once the piece is complete I will email you an image of the final product.