Doey's wedding Pew Bow Clips make wedding ceremony church aisle and pew decorations easy!
How to use pew clips to attach bows, flowers, swags, balloons and heavy mason jars to PEWS, CHAIRS and TABLES is easy. Post-Ceremony, reuse wedding decorations on reception tables and chairs and later to secure picnic cloths and to attach flowers and balloons to party tables and chairs.
Doey's Pew Clip Uses:
• Hang HEAVY custom aisle markers
• Rope off special aisles with lengths of ribbon and drape from pew to pew.
• Hang heavy mason jars (see Mason Jar Tutorial link below)
• Use Pew clips to decorate the edge of a party table with flowers or balloons or act as a decorative accessory to secure table clothes.
INSTRUCTIONS: Attach pre-made bows and pew decorations to pew clip by wrapping pipe cleaner around stem, just above hook, twist tightly. (Scroll to see instructions image)
Doey's HEAVY DUTY Pew Bow Clips and Mason Jar Hooks measure 2.75” tall.
Fits standard 2" - 2.75” wide pews. (5.08 x 6.98 centimeters)
10 lb. Weight Capacity easily hold heavy water-filled mason jars.
Made in U.S.A. of clear opaque plastic to suite any wedding decor.
24 Heavy Duty Doey's Pew Bow Clips made in USA by CathysWraps
Do NOT Order if pews ends are wider than 2.75" (Please measure).
Doey's church pew clips have been made locally in Seattle, WA of strong, unbreakable, flexible plastic since 1988.
My mother, fondly nick-named Doey, invented these Pew Clips to decorate wedding aisles in place of damaging wire and duct tape. They have been a favorite of florists and churches ever since!
If you need a strong quality pew clip, this is the best pew clip you will find! It’s compact size is easy to hide with flowers, greenery or ribbon and your satisfaction is guaranteed! Buy Doey's pew clips and buy American!
• I am a frugal shopper and I have to say these are the BEST DEAL in CHURCH PEW CLIPS. They are strong and hold the weight of water filled mason jars. Isaul
• These work wonderfully! I order a variety of different pew clips to see which ones would work best. These were the hands down winners! Whitney
• Love them, already using them and my wedding is not until June! Lauren
Fit nicely over our church pew with no damage. Helped make our church look beautiful. Ema
TIP: Post wedding use as picnic table cloth clips, for balloons on fences, railings, and doors!
MASON JAR PEW CLIP TUTORIAL. Copy and paste link into browser: http://www.cathyswraps.com/tutorial-on-how-to-hang-mason-jars-on-church-pews/
SAMPLE: It's smart to test Pew Clips on your church pews to ensure a good fit on your pews. If unsure, you may order a sample here: https://www.etsystudio.com/listing/120050215/sample-pew-clip-to-hang-mason-jars-from
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)