4 OZ PURE ARGAN OIL
Known by the Moroccan Berber community as the "Tree of Life", the Argan tree (Argania spinosa) has supported the people of these arid regions and their livestock for centuries. The leaves and fruit sustain goats, camels and sheep. Cattle live off the press-cake that remains after the oil has been extracted; humans eat the oil and the nut shells are used for fuel. Argan oil is produced from the kernels of the tree and is one of the rarest and most expensive oils in the world. Berber women have used Argan oil for centuries to protect and nourish their skin, hair and nails from the harsh conditions in which they live. Now Argan oil is gaining popularity as a "miracle ingredient" in the Western beauty product industry. It has extremely high levels of Vitamin E and 80% fatty acids which make it perfect for healing many skin ailments as well as protecting against premature aging caused by oxidation.
Argan Oil for Skin Care
* Argan oil is a wonderful moisturizer. As this oil is rich in fatty acids, it is better than most moisturizers.
* It is totally natural, making it safe for all ages and all skin types.
* This oil has antimicrobial properties, making it great for the skin and lesions.
* This product is easily absorbable by the skin. Because it does not contain any cholesterol, it does not leave any residue.
* Pregnant women will love this product. When applied regularly, it will reduce and prevent stretch marks from appearing on the skin’s surface.
* Argan oil regulates and keeps the pH balance of the skin normal. This keeps the skin protected from sun exposure, smoking, pollution, etc.
* It reduces skin inflammation and helps in curing several skin disorders such as eczema and psoriasis.
* It is also effective in helping to eliminate scars produced by chicken pox and burns.
Argan Oil and Dry Skin
* The perfect food for the skin, argan oil nourishes and moisturizes dry, scaly and flaky skin.
* The active compounds found in this oil are essential for regulating healthy and hydrated skin.
What Argan Oil Can Do for Oily Skin
* This oil regulates sebum production to keep the skin’s natural oils at a healthy level. With its use, the skin does not look and feel oily any more.
* When the body's glands produce too much oil, argan oil acts as a neutralizer and brings the body’s natural oils to a normal level.
The Benefits of Argan Oil for Irritated and Itchy Skin
* For itchy skin brought about by dryness, allergies, or other skin conditions, argan oil soothes the skin and alleviates itchiness.
* The oil’s properties protect skin from allergens that may cause itchiness and solves skin dryness by keeping skin moisturized.
How Argan Oil Can Help With Treating Acne
* Argan oil is effective in controlling the production of sebum. Sebum is an oil produced by the body. When too much is produced, acne usually occurs.
* It prevents redness and inflammation brought about by acne.
* This oil not only reduces acne, but its properties also help in reducing the appearance of ugly scars left by acne.
The Benefits of Argan Oil Against Aging
* Argan oil helps to stimulate the renewal of skin cells, making the skin more elastic.
* It effectively reduces wrinkles and skin lines.
* It rehydrates dry and damaged skin, helping to reverse aging.
* Massaging this oil in the body helps relieve sore muscles caused by aging.
Argan Oil and Stretch Marks
* Argan oil, being rich in antioxidants, supplements the skin and keeps skin elastic during pregnancy. Regular application will quickly help to substantially prevent and reduce stretch marks.
* The antioxidants prevent the breakdown of two important skin proteins – elastin and collagen. These two components are important in skin regeneration to keep stretch marks under control.
* Essential fatty acids like linoleic acid help preserve cell integrity. Argan oil has 3 times more linoleic acid than olive oil. This high concentration of linoleic acid helps to restore the skin's elasticity.
* This oil is also perfect for repairing skin discoloration brought about by stretch marks.
Argan Oil for Treating Eczema and Psoriasis
* The unique blend of nutrients found in argan oil greatly helps in alleviating the inflammatory symptoms associated with psoriasis.
* The same components of this oil act as excellent moisturizers for psoriatic plaques.
* It addresses immunity problems and allergies that trigger eczema symptoms.
* Argan oil, being a wonderful moisturizer, effectively treats dry and scaly skin caused by both psoriasis and eczema.
* It makes psoriasis and eczema more tolerable.
* This oil reduces skin redness.
Argan Oil and Its Huge Benefits for Your Hair
* Argan oil properties effectively repairs damaged hair – whether from chemicals or the natural elements.
* This oil is able to moisturize dry and frizzy hair instantly upon application.
* It actively prevents split ends.
* It restores the shine in otherwise dull-looking hair.
* Argan oil can increase hair growth, solving problems with balding.
* This oil also helps control, cure, and prevent dry and itchy scalp.
The Benefits of Argan Oil for Treating Your Scalp
* As this oil is a wonderful source of moisturizing ingredients, it keeps the scalp healthy and well nourished.
* A few drops of this oil to the scalp will protect it from dandruff.
* When gently massaged into the scalp, argan oil will keep the roots of the hair hydrated, protected, and well nourished.
The Benefits of Argan Oil for Your Nails
* Argan oil’s properties help keep nails strong and healthy.
* This oil restores nails' natural shine.
* Regular application easily resolves brittle nail problems.
All our oils are fresh and bottled daily. Expiration date is at least 12 month from sale date.
$18 FLAT RATE SHIPPING COST FOR ORDERS OVER $50! - USA ONLY!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We ship all items the same or next business day when you bought it.
We are welcome combine Shipping & Handling fees. We charge for the highest shipping first and any additional items ordered are shipped for only half the normal shipping charge.
Please understand that shipping cost is including handling fees (cost of shipping supply and packing job)
Please don't just compare the shipping cost with other sellers, please compare the total cost then you will notice that you still get the best price on Etsy. Don't forget that our quality is one of the best on Etsy too. Read our feedbacks.
All customers will receive a free tracking number after the items is shipped. One of the reasons we purchase tracking number for customers is to prove that we did ship out on time but please understand sometimes USPS website works slowly and not update tracking information correctly.
Returns & exchanges
After receiving the item, contact seller within 30 days
Refund will be given as Money back or replacement
Return shipping: Buyer pays return shipping