'Scratch' was created from a mark making exercise in pen and ink and is a gorgeous texture to use in your work. It has been screen printed by me in my studio and is handy for all manner of mini projects - covered buttons, badges and magnets, zipped pouches, patchwork cushions, spectacle cases and the like.
Available in 10 basic colourways:
London bus red
* Image 1 & 3 show design in Sky blue, image 2 shows Snow white
* The panel measures approx. 9 x 14 inches (approx. 25 x 36 cm)
* The ink is water based and has been heat set.
* The fabric itself is an oatmeal cotton with natural slubs and flecks of cotton seed, colour may vary slightly from bolt to bolt
* Gently hand wash in lukewarm water, leave to dry and warm iron on both sides
* Please note that the cotton may shrink slightly, this is normal with cotton fabric
* Please be aware I have tried my best to represent colours accurately, but all monitor settings vary
* There may be tiny imperfections in the print as this is a handmade item, but be assured my standards are very high
* Last image shows approximate colour, not actual
* Thank you so much for looking :)
* This design is also available in the following colour ways:
5 chalky colours: http://tinyurl.com/gluhv8q
4 neon colours: http://tinyurl.com/z296657
3 metallic colours: http://tinyurl.com/hny3p4c
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
*I ship my items within five days of receiving payment (usually within 2 days) however, at busier times some items will be made to order so please allow a longer lead time.
*Items sent to UK addresses are sent by first class post.
*Items sent to international addresses are sent by Airmail. This is not insured and does not have a tracking number, but Royal Mail is a very reliable service. If you would rather pay insurance please contact me and I will let you know how much extra that will cost. In most instances, packages sent worldwide take around 5-14 days but at holiday times such as Christmas, can take up to 6 weeks.
*Payment is by PayPal and Direct Checkout and is due at time of purchase.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
*I take care in packaging my products but in the unlikely event of an item arriving damaged:
1) Please notify me straight away by email or convo with a photograph of the damaged item.
2) Once I have received the returned goods along with the original packaging, I will issue you with a PayPal refund less the shipping costs. You are responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
*If items go missing:
In the UK:
Please allow at least two weeks before contacting me. I will advise you to wait another week and if the package still hasn't arrived, we will discuss the options.
Outside of the UK:
Most packages arrive overseas within 2 weeks. Please allow 4 weeks before contacting me. I will advise you to wait another 2 weeks because 99% of the time, the package arrives in this time. After 6 weeks, if the package still hasn't arrived, we will discuss the options.
Please note, I am NOT responsible for any holdups due to customs checks in your country and I am NOT responsible for any customs charges your order may incur upon entering your country.
*As the artist and designer, I retain all rights to my work.
*PLEASE NOTE: The base cloth I use has a natural cotton seed fleck and the density of the flecks can vary from bolt to bolt, sometimes even metre to metre. If you order multiple fabrics, you may receive a slightly different coloured background. If this is going to be a problem, please let me know so I can make sure the backgrounds match as closely as possible.
*Feedback is always appreciated :)