This is a digital file
SHIRLEY TEMPLE 12" Doll Clothes Pattern #9603 circa 1940-50s
(This is a PDF copy of my vintage original doll pattern - You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK immediately from Etsy after payment!)
Complete Pattern and Instructions to make 7 Outfits! :
* Frilly Party Dress
* Coat with matching Hat & Purse
* Playsuit with Skirt coverup
* Capri & Blouse Set (pants can be made as shorts too!)
* Blouse and Skirt Set
* Sweet 2-piece PJs (top could be used as Jacket or Beach Coverup!)
* Fits 12" Shirley Temple Doll
* Can fit Helen Kish's "Bitty Bethany" Dolls (with a few adjustments)
* Can fit Tonner's Anne Estelle Dolls as well (with a few adjustments)
* WON'T YOUR LITTLE DOLLY LOOK DEAR IN THESE TOGS?
* These are SCANS - NOT copies! Much more detailed!
* START on your doll project right away! DOWNLOAD this pattern TODAY!
NEW!!! You will receive the DOWNLOAD LINK immediately from Etsy after payment! You will then be able to download this PDF pattern and open it in Adobe Reader and be able to print out whatever pages you want, as many times as you'd like!
BUY ANY 2 e-patterns, get ANY 35d e-item for FREE (just email your choice after buying 2)
You might also like
More from this seller
For payment, we take Paypal and Direct Credit Card Payment.
We will also consider money orders and personal checks.
Returns & exchanges
If you are not happy with your purchase - I offer a compete refund (on e-items only).
If you want your pattern IMMEDIATELY - you can get an AUTOMATIC download link sent to you if you buy it here:
Plus - there are MANY more e-booklets & e-patterns available there!