This is a digital file
PDF pattern to crochet your own fitted cardigan is crocheted all in one piece with a super long whimsical hood.
Crystal clear instructions include 5 women's sizes from XS to XL.
This hooded jacket feels fantastic to wear, hugging your back closely for warmth... and a flattering feminine figure !
Hood is super long, and fits perfectly around your head: this is not a decorative-only hood, but very functional too !
Crocheted in one piece, from the top of the hood down, with inserts for granny squares that do all the shaping for you ;-)
Fun to make, and even more fun to wear !!
It’s meant to be worn very fitted (designed with a inch or 2 of negative ease), with sizes from XS to XL.
Pattern is 6 pages long, with tons of step-by-step photos: I am a visual person and like to "see" what i'm meant to do when working somebody else's pattern (=mind) so I like to include those in my patterns !
* Size: XS (S, M, L, XL) – Bust: 71/76 (81/86, 91/96, 101/106, 111/116) cm - 28/30 (32/34, 36/38, 40/42, 44/46) inches
* Crocheted top-down in one piece. No seaming.
* Gauge: 17 st and 8.75 rows = 10 cm/4" over double crochet in front loop
* Yarn used: Cascade 220 “wool”: 4 (5, 6, 7) hanks in fuschia (MC) and 1 (1, 2, 2) hank in grey (CC)
* 5 mm (H) hook (or size needed to achieve gauge) + 9 buttons
* This pattern was tech-edited by Kristen TenDyke AND tested by several testers for clarity and to make it as error-free as possible
* Standard US crochet abbreviations used, with a list of UK equivalents.
* Permission to sell your items made with this pattern, please mention my name & pattern.
As soon as you've hit the « Buy » button and paid, you'll be able to download your copy NOW and start to crochet right away !
Sylvie Damey's patterns are unanimously recognized as « Well written and easy to follow », with a focus on perfect fit : Instead of using pre-formated industry sizing charts, she designs her garments directly on real-life bodies until a perfect fit is achieved. Her patterns are always tested for fit, crystal-clear instructions and accuracy. Should you have any further question, she's always glad to answer them.
Her designs and articles are published in several books and publications including « 101 crochet one-skein wonders », and Knitty.com. Follow her crocheting adventures on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/sylviedameycrochet/
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within 3 days, or at least keep in touch to let me know if you need a few more days to pay for a particuliar reason. Otherwise (and after contacting you about it) I would cancel the sale and leave negative feedback.
Returns & exchanges
For obvious reasons, there are no refunds or returns on patterns.
Please contact me if there is any problem with another item. Things are usually complicated because I'm in France but we may be able to work out a mutual arrangement.