This is a digital file
3 in 1 Straight roll-up pants - PDF e pattern - Size 7Y
This is a pattern to make a pair of straight roll-up pants. It's very easy to make and quite original! You can wear them with the hem either (1st style) rolled-up or (2nd style) straightened down.
If you make them rolled-up it gives the option to extend the length the day your child outgrows them.
Also you can make them into cropped pants (3rd style) using this pattern. In this case, when you cut the pattern, simply decide on a shorter length of leg, according to your child's preferred style.
This listing is for size 7 years old.
Waist : 60.5cm
Hip : 64.5cm
Inseam : 61cm
2Y to 7Y is available.
Seam allowance is included. Assume 1cm seam allowance, except when specified.
Step by step instructions with photos. (in English)
What you need to start :
* A fabric that you like :
For this size, indicatively, if you are using 150cm wide fabric, you need about 85cm long.
* Jersey fabric for the belt
* Rubber for the waist (2.5cm width )
INSTANT DOWNLOAD! You can download immediately a PDF (A4 size printable) document including the pattern and all the instructions needed. Once you've printed them, put the pattern together and switch on your sewing machine : you are ready to go.
In this case shipping fees will NOT apply.
* If you want to have a hard copy then, just let me know by Etsy conversation.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question!
Thanks and enjoy sewing:)
You might also like
More from this seller
Please pay within three days after your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
About the patterns - They are danslalune's original creations, so please respect the following rules :
- our patterns are for end-users, for personal use only.
- they are not intended for commercial use of the buyer.
- products made with our patterns are to be worn and may not be sold.
Thanks and enjoy sewing ;-)