This is a digital file
For more interesting wire wrapping tutorials visit my new etsy shop:
Making those earrings doesn't require glue or solder.
The process of making this earrings is presented in 6 easy to follow parts and illustrated with 27 pictures
important – I do not show how to oxidize (in fact if you want to oxidize your copper wire, you just have to buy liquid which oxidized silver (I use such one) and put a wire into the liquid for some time (2 -3 minutes).
I've used oxidized copper wire and brass wire to create it but it can be any other wire.
If you have any questions concerning this tutorial, please, do not hesitate to contact me.It will be sent to you as a pdf copy, usually within 24 hours from receiving the payment
If you have any questions concerning this tutorial, please, do not hesitate to contact me.
This is the list of materials and tools necessary to make pair of earrings
* 22 cm (8.7’’) of 0.8 mm wire in diameter/20 gauge wire -
cut into 2 even pieces (11 cm (4.35’’) each)Find itPost an Ad
* 2 headpins – at least 4 cm (1.57”) long eachFind itPost an Ad
* 2 beads - I've used flower czech beads but it could be any
other beadsFind itPost an Ad
* 2 copper beads 2 x 3 mm (0.11”)Find itPost an Ad
* 1 pair of earwiresFind itPost an Ad
List of tools