This is a digital file
TUTORIAL only- for making Lampwork Glass Bead Flowers, orchid, lily, star, aster, iris Handmade jewelry supplies instructions. This tutorial tells how to make four different types of small wearable lampwork glass bead flowers- a lily or star flower, an aster with two layers of petals, a simple iris and an orchid. It is an e-tutorial that will be emailed to you as two pdf files.
* This is an e-tutorial in pdf format that will be available for download for you after payment- there are two different pdf files, you will need to download both of them to receive all of the instructions. Please let me know if you do not receive the link for the downloads or cannot open them and I will email it to you as a pdf file. You will not receive a hard copy, though you are welcome to print one out for yourself.
* The flower petals are built directly on the base bead. There is no need to make them in advance and park them in a kiln. The flowers can be made fairly quickly because of this.
* The instructions also include how to make a simple ribbon stringer to use on two of the flowers.
* There is a lot of information included on how and why I do things in a particular way and order.
* The hole for these beads is behind the flowers, and practically invisible from the front.
* This tutorial is over 30 pages long, with a lot of pictures. Please refer to the first two pages, which are included in this listing, to see more about the type of directions I give. Here's some feedback I received about this tutorial: "Brilliant. I have searched high and low and this is now my favorite tutorial for these techniques."
* If you have any problems with the download, please be sure and include your email address when you message me. If no email address is given, it will be sent to the email address associated with your etsy account.
* There is no refund available on this item. It includes only the downloaded pdf version, no physical copy will be sent. Please use the tutorial as you like- making and selling them in any venue is fine. I also encourage you to work on these methods with other lampworkers in gatherings or class settings.
You might also like
More from this seller
Payment can be made directly through etsy or through payal- your choice.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Although all pieces are properly kiln annealed, it is still glass, and should be treated with some amount of care.
If a piece breaks in shipping, you will receive a full refund (including shipping costs), unless you prefer to have another similar piece. If a piece breaks at a later time, a replacement will be made. Depending on the circumstances, you may also be offered the choice of a full refund or replacement piece.
I do have reduced pricing for large orders and take custom orders. Please contact me for information.