This is a digital file
This comfortable yet stylish shorts for little girls, with 2 denim-style front pockets and 2 back pockets. Elastic waistband at the back that allows to fit perfectly. Cuffed legs which gives the shorts a baggy style.
This PDF file contains more than 50 pages that includes the pattern and guidelines to make this shorts.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to assemble the pattern, how to cut the fabric, and how to sew the pieces.
- Pattern: clear and simple computer drafted pattern. The fully scaled pattern comes in 8 different sizes (color-coded from 1 to 8 years).
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
You can use this tutorial to make shorts for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it.
You might also like
More from this seller
Only PayPal accepted.
IMPORTANT: Orders paid with eCheck will be shipped once the payment is processed and the money is in my account. It usually takes about 3-5 days.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of the product I don't do refunds or exchanges.
If you don't receive the pattern within the expected deadline (see Shipping Policies), check your spam folder (sometimes messages from unknown senders go there directly). If it is not there please contact me by email and I'll re-send it to you.
In order to keep patterns clear and user-friendly I use internal reviews and user feedback. This means that during the first weeks after its release, a pattern can be edited for improvements. If a substantial change is made to a pattern you have purchased, I will send you the updated file free of charge.
Any piece of clothing you make from Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns can be sold in handmade shops (unless otherwise is specified in the pattern), please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. It is prohibited to copy or distribute Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns without my consent.
All tutorials with patterns and instructions are written in PDF files.
PDF files can be opened with Adobe Reader which must be installed on your computer. If you don´t have it, go to www.adobe.com and get it for free.
If you are looking for ready to ship clothes made out of Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns, then visit the shops below...
Sew Fierce: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewFierce
1 Little Bow Peep: https://www.etsy.com/shop/1littlebowpeep
Une Etoile Est Nee: https://www.etsy.com/shop/UneEtoileEstNee
Emaleigh's Cupboard: https://www.etsy.com/shop/emaleighscupboard
Doll Baby: https://www.etsy.com/shop/retrodollbaby
Little Baby Princess Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LBPShop
Becoming a Girl: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BecomingaBigGirl
Coco's Cute Creations: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CocosCuteCreations
Charlie and Mills: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharlieandMills
Originals by Cindy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OriginalsbyCindy
Rachel Simple Sweets: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rachelssimplesweets