This is a digital file
Looking for a gorgeous Christmas applique project?
CHRISTMAS STOCKING BANNER ITH Project by Big Dreams Embroidery.
You can make this too! This versatile in-the-hoop project is a fast and cute way to decorate your home for Christmas. After stitching out, simply thread ribbon through the eyelets and either string together as a banner or use them individually as gift tags or tree decorations. You can add letters from your embroidery machine to personalize if desired!
This is a quick and easy two-sided banner all done in the hoop with step-by-step instructions to guide you. You are hooping stabilizer only, appliqueing your fabric and font (if desired) over the top, applying backing fabric behind your hoop, finishing the edges and eyelet(s) and trimming away the stabilizer. The banner pieces slide onto ribbon or cord.
You receive THREE VARIATIONS in 3 sizes each...
- Elf Stocking features a cheeky pointed cuff
- Santa Stocking is a very traditional shape so have fun using minky fabric on the cuff
- Jester Stocking features a gorgeous scalloped cuff with a cute curled toe
- Stitch out and then hand-embellish by adding buttons, spangles, ric rac etc. Use your glue gun if you are not fond of handsewing.
- Use as coordinated tree decorations and gift tags.
- Mix up different sizes on the one banner.
3 sizes - 4", 5" and 6"
PICTURED are the 5" banner pieces.
4x4 hoop - 3.93" x 3.35"
5x7 hoop - 5" x 4.25" and 6" x 5.10"
4x4 hoop - 3.93" x 3.65"
5x7 hoop - 5" x 4.64"
6x10 hoop - 6" x 5.57"
4x4 hoop - 3.93" x 3.44"
5x7 hoop - 5" x 4.37"
6x10 hoop - 6" x 5.24"
WHAT YOU RECEIVE...
- CHRISTMAS STOCKING BANNER ITH (3 variations) in the format of your choice.
- Easy to follow Step-by-Step instructions – simply cut as you sew!
- Easy to follow Assembly instructions!
To view more of my In-The-Hoop Banners, click here... http://www.etsy.com/shop/BigDreamsEmbroidery?section_id=7404677
Most common file formats: art, dst, exp, hus, jef, pes, vip, vp3, xxx. Please contact me if I haven't listed your type - I am sure to be able to accommodate you.
In order to choose the files for your machine, the digital files are grouped as follows:
- HUS and JEF
- VIP and VP3
- ART and EXP
- DST and XXX
Please delete the files you do not require for your embroidery machine.
As this item is sent to you electronically, I cannot offer refunds.
I am happy for you to embroider this design on your personal items and on items you will be selling but please do not share, copy or sell the design files.