This is a digital file
SIMPLE VEST for BOYS and GIRLS
This is a versatile pattern for boys and girls. This vest is perfect for the cold days, it is fully lined with high collar, welt pockets and it closes with a zipper. You can even make this vest reversible by using a reversible zipper!
You can make this vest with or without pockets, this tutorial includes the instructions to make welt pockets but you easily can skip those and add a different type of pocket instead; such as patch pocket or flap pocket (this are not included in this pattern).
The version without pocket is very simple to sew and makes it a good project for beginners, while the version with pockets requires more sewing skills, and is more suitable for an intermediate sewer.
The PDF file includes:
- Tutorial: A step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos. The tutorial will guide you on how to cut the pieces of fabric and how to sew the them.
- Pattern: It includes the fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern. The pattern should be printed into 21 sheet A4/Letter size, this pdf pattern provides clear nstructions on how to assemble those pages.
- Table of final measurements
- List of materials
- Directions to cut the pieces of fabric
To make this vest you will need:
- sewing machine
- fabric (1/2 to 3/4 yards of main fabric and 1/2 to 3/4 yards of lining)
- thread of matching color
- 1 open-end zipper (13 to 20 inches long depending on the size you are sewing)
- scissors and pins
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- Pattern assembly is required. It is drafted in pieces so that it can be printed on standard letter size paper, then you will have to assemble as directed in the instructions.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
You can use this tutorial to make pants for sell. It is prohibited to copy or distribute this pdf pattern and tutorial or any part of it without my consent.
You might also like
More from this seller
Only PayPal accepted.
IMPORTANT: Orders paid with eCheck will be shipped once the payment is processed and the money is in my account. It usually takes about 3-5 days.
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of the product I don't do refunds or exchanges.
If you don't receive the pattern within the expected deadline (see Shipping Policies), check your spam folder (sometimes messages from unknown senders go there directly). If it is not there please contact me by email and I'll re-send it to you.
In order to keep patterns clear and user-friendly I use internal reviews and user feedback. This means that during the first weeks after its release, a pattern can be edited for improvements. If a substantial change is made to a pattern you have purchased, I will send you the updated file free of charge.
Any piece of clothing you make from Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns can be sold in handmade shops (unless otherwise is specified in the pattern), please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. It is prohibited to copy or distribute Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns without my consent.
All tutorials with patterns and instructions are written in PDF files.
PDF files can be opened with Adobe Reader which must be installed on your computer. If you don´t have it, go to www.adobe.com and get it for free.
If you are looking for ready to ship clothes made out of Lily Bird Studio's sewing patterns, then visit the shops below...
Sew Fierce: https://www.etsy.com/shop/SewFierce
1 Little Bow Peep: https://www.etsy.com/shop/1littlebowpeep
Une Etoile Est Nee: https://www.etsy.com/shop/UneEtoileEstNee
Emaleigh's Cupboard: https://www.etsy.com/shop/emaleighscupboard
Doll Baby: https://www.etsy.com/shop/retrodollbaby
Little Baby Princess Shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/LBPShop
Becoming a Girl: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BecomingaBigGirl
Coco's Cute Creations: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CocosCuteCreations
Charlie and Mills: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CharlieandMills
Originals by Cindy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OriginalsbyCindy
Rachel Simple Sweets: https://www.etsy.com/shop/rachelssimplesweets