** These are crochet patterns, NOT the finished toys **
Get this cute couple now in this great combi deal! The cuteness of this baby bear and baby cat are simply irresistible right? :)
You can make these patterns in several colours, though the “recommended” colours are specified within these patterns. These patterns includes detailed instructions to make the amigurumi toys as shown in the pictures above.
The finished toys are approximately 4 inches high (4.5 inches, ears included). The patterns are suitable for a beginner crocheter.
* Please note that these patterns are in (password protected) PDF format and will be e-mailed to you within 24 hours, after payment has received! Please make sure the e-mail address you made your order with also matches the address where you want to receive your pattern (unless noted otherwise).
You can always contact me through Etsy or via an e-mail to ask questions and to provide pattern help.
** These patterns are available in English and Dutch. Standard you will get the English version, unless specified otherwise.
*** You may not use these patterns, or the toys made from following these patterns, for any commercial or retail purposes. All my patterns are protected under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0). For more info, please visit creativecommons.org
ALL patterns are sent to the buyer via email as attached (password protected) .PDF files.
** The pattern will be mailed, after the payment has been received, to the e-mail address linked to your Etsy account. If you want it to be sent to another e-mail address, please mention this specifically upon checkout.
** Passwords for the .PDF files will be mailed together with the pattern.
** For physical items, shipping costs will be depending on the method of shipping and shipping location. All shipping costs are to be fulfilled by the buyer.
** Patterns are sent after payment has been received and confirmed. Patterns are only sent once, to the e-mail address specified in your Etsy account (unless stated otherwise). I can not be held responsible for any loss of patterns, after it has been sent – it is your responsibility to save/print patterns when you’ve received it.
The only payment method at this time is via PayPal.
Returns & exchanges
There are NO refunds on patterns once sent. When canceling your order which is not sent yet, 1 dollar is charged for the transactions costs.
When ordering physical items, there will be NO refunds once the order has been placed. Additionally I am not to be held responsible for any mistakes/damages/loss that happened during shipment and no refunds will be given in the case of such an event. Also, once I have begun working on an item, there will be no refunds if you have changed your mind, or you’d like something different. You can always communicate with me if you'd like something different, to inform if it's still possible. But it isn't a must do for me.
Additionally, there are absolutely NO exchanges for either custom ordered dolls OR patterns unless, the pattern has NOT been sent and the price is the same for the one you wish to exchange it for.
* If you are looking for a specific pattern that was available in my shop before, please sent be an email or personal message and I might relist it again (no guarantees made).
* The patterns in my shop are offered “as is”.
* I am not responsible for any mistakes, damages, or other accidents that happen with my toys, items and patterns.
* If you find an error in one of my patterns, please sent me an e-mail or personal message and I can alter the pattern. Alterations in patterns are clearly stated on the product page. Patterns will NOT be sent again to previous buyers of patterns.
* Please do not copy, scan, share, email, post, or otherwise distribute the patterns in any manner. I have done my best to make the patterns, so please appreciate my work. If you have found my patterns elsewhere but my Etsy shop (either paid or for free), please send me an e-mail or personal message. :)
* The designs of my patterns, toys and items are 100% made by me. Please do not copy the design or idea.
I have done my best to make the contents of my patterns as accurate, clear and complete as possible, to help you achieve the best results with your toy. Text, illustrations, photos and other contents of the pattern have been checked thoroughly, but not warranty is given and results cannot be guaranteed. I take no responsibility for any unsatisfactory results from the materials contained herein. If you need any help with this pattern, or if you have any questions, comments or remarks, please do not hesitate to contact me at AMIGURUMIWIZARD[!at]GMAIL.COM