High quality dyed natural hemp cord. Choose any 8 colors! Perfect for making hemp jewelry! Hemp is a stronger more eco friendly alternative to cotton cord or string.
✯ Sold per pack of 8 spools
✯ 205ft per spool
✯ Eco- Friendly
✯ Non toxic dye
✯ Polished with Vegetable Starches
✯ Hemptique Brand
Please tell us in the note to seller box during checkout the colors you would like. Check the list below for out of stock colors.
2. Punk'in Orange (Out of Stock)
3. Vintage Pink
4. Vintage Blue
5. Superman Blue
6. Super Dark Brown
8. Sage Green
9. Super Hero Red
10. Mint Green
11. Dark Teal
12. Plum Purple
13. Charcoal Gray
14. French Blue
15. Meadow Green
16. Powder Pink
17. Peach Pink
18. Royal Purple
19. Radiant Orchid
20. Nectarine Orange
21. Slate Gray
22. Sky Blue
25. Sub-Lime Green
26. Cocoa Brown
27. Bubblegum Pink
29. Cornflower Blue
30. Olive Green
31. Shamrock Green
32. Punk Pink
33. Tickle Me Pink
34. Daffodil Yellow
35. Merry Gold
37. Midnight Blue
38. All Natural
39. Espresso Brown
42. Summer Teal
See all hemp twine - http://etsy.me/1KetSNj
© 2010-2017 HempCraft™. All rights reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
We are happy to ship worldwide!!
As soon as your item(s) have been processed, we ship USPS First Class Mail to the address provided on your Etsy account. *We can not be responsible for lost packages that have been confirmed as delivered, Please make sure the address is correct. Items ordered on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays will be shipped the following business day.
- In stock items ship within 1-2 days
- Handmade to order items ship within 3-5 days of order date.
- Back order (out of stock) items ship as soon as they arrive here. We will email you in the event this happens. Out of stock items are eligible for a refund.
- domestic US- delivered 2-5 days from ship date.
- international- delivered 10-20 days from ship date (sometimes longer! read below!)
Please contact us if you have been waiting longer than the times given above
Need something in a hurry? Contact us to put priority on your order. Additional shipping costs may apply.
..Please read policies below..
Insurance - We recommend purchasing insurance for orders over $50. Please contact us if you would like to pay the additional cost to insure your package. **We are not responsible for lost uninsured parcels**
Customs - We are not responsible for any lost items, customs restrictions, tariffs, or other regulations that may apply at customs in any country. Any duties or taxes that may apply are your responsibility. If you have any questions, we encourage you to speak with your customs office.
Payment is due upon checkout. We accept Paypal or direct checkout with a credit card. If payment is made through PayPal with an e-check - items will be shipped as soon as payment clears.
Returns & exchanges
We accept returns within 15 days from receipt as long as the item is unused and in it's original condition.
Custom order sales are final.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise in the mail. Please check your address to make sure it's correct.
We will email you in the event we are out of stock on an item. Out of stock items are eligible for a refund.
Please see our complete Terms of Service on our website www.MyHempCraft.com
E-mail hours of operation are Monday through Friday. We do not answer emails on Saturdays and resume weekend emails on Sunday evening. We also do not answer emails on holidays. All inquiries will be replied to on the next business day.
• We may need to contact you. Please make sure to monitor your email inbox for any future messages regarding your order. If our attempt to contact you is unsuccessful after 10 days, we will determine the best course of action which may include cancelling your order and refunding you in full. If this happens, please contact us about re-ordering.
• Most of our jewelry supplies are meant for (12yrs+) jewel crafting. If you do have young children, please use discretion when purchasing small craft supplies. Beads are not intended for children who still put toys in their mouths and is a choking hazard if swallowed.