+++ PDF e pattern - Sailor Pants - kids trousers for 3 sizes between 2Y and 6Y +++
This is a pattern to make a pair of Sailor Pants. You can enjoy making them with many different colors and fabrics.
Please choose 3 sizes which do you want between 2y and 6Y.
* Note that you can also purchase each size separately.
You will receive by Email a PDF (A4 size printable) document including the pattern and all the instructions needed. Once you've printed them, put the pattern together and switch on your sewing machine : you are ready to go.
In this case shipping fees will NOT apply.
* If you want to have a hard copy then *
- shipping fees will apply. Expect 10 USD to everywhere.
- once you have informed me that you want a paper copy you will receive a revised invoice thru Paypal.
- the hard copies come in more convenient A3 pages.
Thanks and enjoy sewing :)
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any question!
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Unless you request a different method, all our items are shipped by SAL (Surface Air Lift).
These are loaded on the airplane only if there's room after all the priority air mail parcels are loaded. Delivery takes about 2 weeks from Japan to most countries. However it may occasionally be faster or slower than that.
We have processed so far hundreds of orders by SAL and not a single one has failed - assuming you give us the right address ;-). However, SAL is not tracked so if you do prefer another method, please let us know when ordering.
Please pay within three days after your purchase.
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
About the patterns - They are danslalune's original creations, so please respect the following rules :
- our patterns are for end-users, for personal use only.
- they are not intended for commercial use of the buyer.
- products made with our patterns are to be worn and may not be sold.
Thanks and enjoy sewing ;-)