This is a digital file
Exclusively from the expert miniature gardener, Janit Calvo from Two Green Thumbs Miniature Garden Center.
This update has combined our printed booklet, our old PDF, and information previously published through our newsletter, to give you a firm introduction into this wonderful new hobby.
These instructions include information on:
- Creating long lasting gardens in containers or in the garden bed
- What kind of plants to use
- About soil and fertilizers
- Miniature garden design ideas, lists of jumping-off points
- Miniature plants and trees that work
- About the sizes and scales and how it compares to other hobbies
- How to make different kinds of patios and pathways that can last for years
- Care and maintenance tips
- 32 pages
- Full color photos throughout
- Table of Contents
- Index of Resources
These instructions can be easily adapted for fairy gardens, terrariums and dish gardens of any size by changing the plants, containers and accessories used.
This pdf also includes the instructions for installing our Mini Patio Mix Kit, our solution for durable, permanent paths and patios that will not wash away when you water your miniature garden! Mini Patio Mix is sold separately here in this etsy store here:
- This is only information - no supplies are included.
- Written in PDF format can be downloaded upon purchase.
- You are purchasing a digital eBook, NOT A PRINTED PUBLICATION
LOOKING FOR *PRINTED* INFO??
SEE OUR GARDENING IN MINIATURE BOOK, FOR A COMPLETE & IN-DEPTH INFORMATION, PLANT LISTS, CARE & MAINTENANCE AND DIY PROJECTS UP IN THIS STORE HERE:
Copyright (c) 2008-2013 by Janit Calvo - All Rights Reserved
These instructions, digital or printed, may not be copied, shared or distributed in whole or in part without the written consent of Janit Calvo.
See our other fun items: http://www.Etsy.com/shop/Janit
You might also like
More from this seller
I can accept credit cards, Visa, M/C and American Express, through my office at 206-352-0494.
Returns & exchanges
All items leave my studio in perfect condition. However, I do appreciate that 'stuff happens' from time to time. If your package has arrived damaged, please get in touch and we can discuss further options for replacement or refund. Please don't take it personally that your item arrived damaged! (Contact: Janit - Email info@TwoGreenThumbs.com - 206-352-0494)
One of my medium on etsy is naturals - dried and preserved from Mother Nature's bounty. ALL ITEMS ARE BUG FREE AND HAVE BEEN DRIED OUT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE USING. The are, however, miniature and fragile. Handle with care and they will last forever. To get a better understanding of who I am, please see my main website at www.TwoGreenThumbs.com