This is a digital file
*** This is a PDF CROCHET PATTERN and NOT the finished item ***
Create your very own Miniature Amigurumi garden with these cacti:
- Barbary Fig Cactus (Opuntia Ficus-Indica)
- Ladyfinger Cactus (Mammillaria Elongata)
- Moon Cactus (Gymnocalycium Mihanovichii)
- Rainbow Hedgehog Cactus (Echinocereus Rigidissimus)
- Sand Dollar Cactus (Astrophytum Asterias)
- Saguaro Cactus (Carnegiea Gigantea)
Here is a list of the material needed but you can use worsted weight yarn if you prefer. Remember that the thinner the yarn the smaller the cactus!
- Cotton thread #12;
- Hook # 1.0 mm (USA #10 - UK #4);
- Sewing needle;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Small tweezers or a tootpick for stuffing;
- Wooden or terracotta pot 15mm diameter (fits perfectly into 5/8" X 9/16" pots);
- White glue;
The pattern is written in english (US) terms, suitable for beginner/intermediate crocheters and involves the following techniques: work in round, chain stitch, slip stitch, single crochet, increase and decrease.
The pattern is available for instant download in pdf format. You need to have Adobe Reader to read it. (Available for free at www.adobe.com).
Please do not share, resell or publish this pattern on the internet.
© MUFFA Miniatures - All rights reserved.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept Etsy payment, payments through PayPal and credit cards.
Returns & exchanges
PDF patterns are considered consumed once downloaded, so, due to this reason I am unable to issue refunds on purchased patterns.
GIFT PURCHASES: If you are purchasing an item for a gift I can send it directly to the lucky recipient. I will also enclose a gift card or tag at NO ADDITIONAL COST, just let me know at the time of purchase.