Pin Stripes pattern shown in the first photo (second photo is an example of the handle that is included, not necessarily the pattern). Handle and pins stripes pattern included.
Making specific patterns on clay has never been easier. Pattern rollers are made of a lightweight plastic and non-stick material, the pattern is easily transferred evenly onto the clay with minimal effort. Length 3-3/4". Roller length 1-3/4".
SHIPPING: Shipped through USPS by first class mail with tracking (in the US). 3-5 day delivery time estimate, longer for international.
COMBINED SHIPPING: Contact me for combined shipping prices. I like to make sure you do not pay too much for shipping and will make sure to do my best to save you your hard earned dollars! I will refund any overage over a dollar back to you through PayPal.
Remember I am all about education and so please contact me if you have any questions.
Please take a look at my other shop where I have my jewelry designs: www.charouellette.etsy.com
• MAKE SURE to enter the correct address when checking out. We cannot be responsible for orders shipped to an incorrect address. If you have an address that is not in English, please provide an English translation of your address while checking out, before purchasing.
*Items will be shipped 3-5 business days after we have been notified of receipt of payment, except in the event of custom orders. If you use a PayPal e-check then we must wait for payment to clear before shipping. This usually takes 4-7 days.
• All items will be shipped securely packaged. . The buyer is responsible for any and all customs fees. We will not falsify customs records. It is not unusual for international shipping to take 4-6 weeks to arrive. Allow longer during the holidays.
DUTIES & FEES: Please note that buyers are responsible for any and all duties, customs charges and fees that may be incurred during shipment. We will not falsify information on the customs tag, neither contents nor value. Should buyers wish to check the possibility of duty and custom charges prior to shipment, we recommend using www.dutycalculator.com
UNCOLLECTED PACKAGES: Depending upon country and postal service, it is possible that your order may be held at the your local post office for pick up rather than delivered straight to your door. This can be done for a variety of reasons including but not limited to when the recipient misses the first attempted delivery and when customs fees are due. While the postal service will leave notice that delivery was attempted, also we strongly encourage buyers to monitor the progress of their order using the tracking information provided.
• An email will be sent letting you know when your package was sent, (including delivery confirmation in the U.S.A.). Please check your junk email if it has not arrived.
• Insurance is optional. We have no control over shipment after it leaves my hands unfortunately, so insurance is strongly recommended. Insurance is an additional fee. Please contact us if you would like the insurance, and we will gladly send you a new invoice. No refunds on uninsured items lost or damaged in transit.
We accept payments via PayPal and Etsy Direct Checkout. Please note that I also ship only to the PayPal account address for the protection of both the buyer and seller. If you want your items sent to another address please enter the new address in PayPal and send a note with your order so that I am aware of the correct address.
• All payments (domestic and international) are accepted using PayPal (US Funds via credit cards, bank drafts, or echeck). • eChecks (via PayPal) must clear before any order will be accepted. • US Currency only please • Please pay within 24 hours of placing your order (after placing items in the shopping cart and then checking out, you will need to proceed to PayPal to complete the order payment). If payment is not made immediately I will attempt to notify you by email and convo. If the item is not paid for within two days it will be re-listed.
How do I purchase an item on Etsy? Follow this link to helpful information: http://www.etsy.com/help/article/339 * * HELPFUL TIP * * Here's a handy tip most people don't know. You can get a ton of info on your purchase by going to Your Etsy > Purchases. :)
* Check the status of your order -- (paid, shipped) * View your receipt -- (cost, shipping address, store info, seller contact info) * Review item details -- (click the name of the item to see the original listing) * See important store notices -- (news, shipping times, return policy, etc -- click the Receipt link, then scroll to the bottom)
Returns & exchanges
We want you to be happy with your purchase.
• Our goal is to bring you a quality product and great customer service. In the event merchandise needs to be exchanged or returned, please contact us (within 5 days of merchandise receipt) and we will do our best to correct any problem. I will accept returns in pristine condition within 7 days for purchase price minus shipping for in-store credit or refund upon approval. There may be a 20% restocking fee for returned items. All items must be returned unused, in pristine condition, in the original un-torn packaging. Money to be refunded will be put into the account to which payment was made. If payment was from PayPal it will be returned to that account. If made from Etsy Direct Checkout it will be refunded to that account.
POWER CONVERSION: All of our products are warrantied ONLY if used with the proper 115 AC voltage. International customers please be aware of your voltage conversion prior to purchase. Any product damaged due to improper voltage is not warrantied and will be ineligible for a refund.
•Any items used for a piercing (ear hooks, etc.) are non-refundable do to health reasons.
• Custom orders are not eligible for exchange or return due to the special nature of the orders.
We are always happy to answer convos and questions about products, and want you to get exactly what you need, so please contact us with any questions before you purchase. Purchases that are correctly made by us but returned will be refunded your purchase price minus postage.
*Shop hours are Monday - Friday 9am -5 pm pacific time. We ship Monday - Friday (unless a notice is posted or there is a holiday). We are closed Saturday and Sunday for family time. Convos are answered Monday through Friday 9am -5 pm pacific time, so please be prepared if you do not receive a response on Saturday or Sunday as it is impossible for us to be working 24/7. Thanks for understanding!
• Feedback is a valuable tool to let me know you have received your order and are happy with it. (Feedback can be found in the YOUR ETSY on the left under purchases). It is also an important tool to let buyers and sellers know they are dealing with a reputable person.
If however, there is a problem with your order, please contact us by Etsy convo (NOT E-MAIL) before leaving feedback and we will do our best to resolve the problem. E-mails may get lost in the junk mail, but Etsy convos will be sure to reach us.
Warnings: *Please always wear the appropriate eye and respiratory protection, and use safety precautions when using tools and torches.