Our natural roving is a luxury to spin! Every fleece of wool, mohair and alpaca comes from local farms, from shepherds who believe in raising their animals the same way we do – with love, kindness and excellent care. We use both a local mill and another just a few hours north of us to produce soft beautiful roving for you to spin. Please keep in mind that this is real fiber from real animals so it may contain minor vegetable matter. This roving is 27% brown Shetland wool from the flock at Lake Farmpark in Kirtland, Ohio, and 73% fawn alpaca.
*** Please note – We are listing this roving in 4 ounce batches, but you may order any quantity from 1 ounce up to multiple pounds. If you would prefer a quantity other than 4 ounces, please contact us. We will also combine your shipment to offer a reduced shipping cost, so please include your zip code when you contact us. ***
Please take the time to read our Shipping and Return policies before you place your order: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeaceEagleValley/policy?ref=shopinfo_policies_leftnav
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
Please be patient with us if it's a few days before we can ship your order. We are not Amazon and don't have an entire shipping department waiting to send everything out the same day. We have other obligations like full-time jobs and a farm to maintain, but we will do our best to ship your order as quickly as we possibly can. You are a priority to us, and we will do our best to meet or exceed your expectations.
Continental US addresses:
Small fiber and equipment orders can usually ship within 1-3 days unless they are special-order or custom items. Larger items like spinning wheels and looms will typically take a bit longer. If you choose Greyhound shipping to save money on your large item, we are only able to ship with them on Fridays. UPS orders are typically shipped on Mondays, and USPS Priority Mail can usually be sent Monday thru Friday each week. We will work with you to provide the shipping method that best meets your needs.
• Small orders under $20 will be shipped by USPS regular mail.
• Small items valued over $20 will ship by USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking.
• Larger standard items over $20 will be shipped fully insured by FedEx or UPS (our choice).
• Really, really big items, like some spinning wheels and looms, are much less expensive to ship using Greyhound Package Express, provided you have a terminal where you’re willing to pick up the item. If you’re interested in this option, please let us know when you place your order.
Your package will be delivered as listed above without signature required unless you specifically request different shipping particulars. Please note that special requests may result in additional shipping costs to you. We would be happy to list your phone number in the data we send to the carrier if you include it in the notes on your order.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. If you ever have any problems with your order, please contact us right away through the Etsy message system, and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
We offer international customers two options for shipping:
1. Customers can choose to have orders shipped with insurance at their expense. However, if any damage or loss occurs during transit, the customer will be responsible for filing the damage claim and getting reimbursement directly from the postal service. We will provide any documents necessary from our end, but we will not be responsible for filing or following up on the claim.
2. We will ship without insurance if the customer prefers, but the customer will not be able to get reimbursed for any damage or loss that occurs.
Continental US buyers only! Payment must be received within 3 business days. Other methods of payment will delay shipment by 15 business days.
Returns & exchanges
We’re sure you’ll be happy with your order, but just in case you’re not, we will refund your purchase price upon return to us of any new item in its original condition - properly packed, shipped and insured in its original packaging. We do not refund shipping/insurance costs unless you have somehow received a defective item.
Used items are sold as-is. We do our best to provide a thorough description of each item including a listing of any faults of which we are aware. Used wheels, looms and other equipment are all tested by us prior to listing, but we can’t guarantee used equipment as if it were new.
If your order has been damaged during shipping in the US, we will need your cooperation to file the insurance claim and provide reimbursement or replacement to you. You must cooperate with the carrier to make arrangements for them to inspect the package and item ordered. You must keep all of the original packaging until the carrier completes their inspection and approval of the claim. We are unable to provide reimbursement or replacement without your full cooperation during the claims process. Please see exception for international shipments in our Shipping Policy.