With the myriad of color combinations- each one turns out to be a surprise!
Pattern includes: Afghan Pattern
Size: 40 X 48"
Materials: Yarn Mission Falls 136 Wool
Hook: Size I/9 (5.50 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions:Yarn needle, 8 stitch markers (m).
Skill Level: Easy
Note: 7.25% sales tax is applied for Illinois customers.
SHIPPING (2 Options):
1) Emailed PDF file of pattern: $0.00 (free)
2) Printed and mailed colored pattern please add $3.00 for each pattern. FREE shipping for 3 or more patterns (Note: Please make note that you want printed patterns, otherwise the default PDF patterns will be emailed to you).
NOTE: If you have trouble adding postage when making payment, please contact me for an invoice.
1. When will I receive my pattern? This pattern is an automatic download. You should be redirected right after paying.
PRINTED COPY SENT THROUGH MAIL INSTRUCTIONS AND COST
Option 1: To have 1-2 patterns mailed to you within the USA or Canada, please add the "Shipping" listing to your cart in addition to the 1-2 pattern listings you want. This will be $3.00 total for shipping 1-2 patterns to you through the post office. Example, if you want this pattern and another pattern mailed to you, add both patterns to the cart, then add the $3.00 shipping listing to your cart. Then complete your checkout with all 3 listings in your cart.
Option 2: If you are in the USA or Canada, 3 or more patterns ship free. Add all 3 or more pattern listings to your cart and checkout. Then, please message me that you wish to have your patterns mailed to you, otherwise you will just receive the automatic downloads. Since these are automatic downloads, I do not get any messages unless you actually send me a private message.
Option3: Outside USA and Canada, please contact me for a quote. You will be charged exactly what the post office charges me.
2. Can I sell items made from your patterns? As long as you crocheted them yourself, you may sell them to your delight! You may not sell the patterns whatsoever.
3. What if I get stuck? There is a pattern support forum available. The link will be listed within the pattern.
Shipped on time; very cute pattern!
Nov 8, 2014 by gooble3
This is a beautiful pattern and easy to work with. The hardest part was coming up with a color scheme. I am still in the process of making the motifs and have to keep stopping to admire the progress.