This exclusive set features our popular Thistle Crown Luckenbooth stamp with 3 mini accent stamps: a Luckenbooth silhouette, a Scottish thistle.and a Celtic knot heart.
It comes in a cute Valentine cello bag, making it an adorable gift.
The set includes:
* Luckenbooth Thistle Crown stamp (center, photo). This full size stamp features a thistle-adorned crown atop two interlocked hearts and is a nice compact size. Check out the gorgeous detailing! The image size is 1-1/2" wide by 2" high. It's made with premium red rubber on a maplewood mounting, indented on the sides for a firm grip.
* 2 Mini Stamps: The design on each mini stamp is 1/2" and they're mounted on a dowel peg 2" long by 5/8" wide. See our photos showing the mini stamp against a ruler, using our paw heart design (all of our mini stamps have the same size mounting). Mini stamps are very versatile - use them to make a single impression, as a design accent with other stamps, or in a repeating pattern to make a border.
The Luckenbooth stamp designs were inspired by the centuries-old tradition of the Scottish Luckenbooth charms and brooches. See below for a short description of this romantic Scottish symbol!
Highlander Celtic Stamps are designed and produced by a small California company with care, using the finest materials.
Use for scrapbooking and papercrafting of all kinds...invitations, hand-made cards, special note paper, envelope decoration, gift tags and more. Can also be used with fabrics and for ceramic/PMC design work.
THE SCOTTISH LUCKENBOOTH: Heart-shaped brooches, in vogue in the early 1700's, were traditionally exchanged between lovers on betrothal and subsequently pinned to the baby's shawl to protect the child from evil "spirits." The name comes from their sale in the "locked booths, or Luckenbooths around St. Giles Cathedral on The Royal Mile in Edinburgh.
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
- Money Order
Returns & exchanges
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)