One of my family's favorite things to do on the weekends is go out for breakfast (or is that brunch?). I wanted to create a layout to commemorate the wonderful times we've had throughout the years, and I know we can't be the only ones who have fond memories of times spent together over breakfast, so I created this kit with you in mind. Plus, who doesn't love the combination of turquoise and red? It's one of my favorites.
There is so much you can do with digital supplies, the creative possibilities are endless! Use them as-is or change the color, size, and more to add amazing images to your scrapbook pages, cards, stationery, altered art, jewelry, print and web advertising, blog & logo design … print them out and use over and over again.
Buy the entire Flapjack Cafe kit, which includes 4 sets of matching goodies (172 files!), for a huge bargain at nearly 50% off!
Includes 6 .zip files with the following .png & .jpg files:
1 - Full Alpha (upper case, lower case, numbers, & common punctuation)
16 - Papers (12 patterned & 4 solids) 3600 x 3600 dpi
21 - Word Art designs (7 signage words & 14 syrup words)
3 - blank signs
1 - chrome border
2 - scalloped paper borders
4 - ribbons
1 - plate of bacon & eggs
1 - plate of French toast
1 - plate of pancakes
1 - bacon strip
1 - croissant
1 - cup of coffee (including a separate 3D shadow)
1 - glass of soda (including a separate 3D shadow)
1 - salt & pepper shakers (including a separate 3D shadow)
1 - creamer (including a separate 3D shadow)
1 - syrup dispenser (including a separate 3D shadow)
1 - sugar packet container (including a separate 3D shadow)
3 - guest checks
1 - plate
1 - spoon
1 - knife
1 - fork
3 - straw & wrappers
1 - napkin
1 - menu
1 - blank menu
1 - placemat
11 - crayon doodles
3 - stitches (black thread, white thread, & holes)
2 - coffee stains
2 - syrup drips
1 - water drops
1 - steam
These files work with most software packages (please check the specifics of your software if you are unsure about compatibility).
Convo me if you have any questions.
This is a digital order therefore no physical product will be shipped and there is NO shipping fee.
A download link will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your PayPal purchase confirmation. Please save the files to your computer and make a back-up.
Thanks for looking and happy creating!
Check out my blog at www.onelittlepenguin.com
You might also like
More from this seller
Shipping & policies
FOR NON-DIGITAL PRODUCT:
All of my items are shipped priority mail through USPS and include delivery confirmation. USPS estimates priority shipping to be 2-3 business days. If you would like to add insurance, rush shipping, or would prefer a different shipping method, the cost may be adjusted. Please let me know and I will re-invoice you with the correct amount.
International orders are welcome; however please email me so I can give you a quote on the shipping price. International shipping times can vary. I cannot guarantee the length of time it takes to deliver.
FOR DIGITAL PRODUCT:
No physical product will be shipped so there is NO shipping fee. A download link will be sent to your email within 24 hours of your PayPal purchase confirmation.
I prefer all payments through PayPal. Payment is required within 3 days of placing your order. Please convo me if you need more time to pay for your order. If payment or notification is not received within 3 days, the transaction will be cancelled and the item will be returned to my shop. Sales tax will be added for Washington state residents.
Returns & exchanges
I put a lot of care and detail into my work and I am committed to giving my customers quality products. If there is a problem, please contact me within 48 hours of receipt.
FOR NON-DIGITAL PRODUCT:
All returns must have prior authorization. Please contact me for instructions before making any returns. I will provide a refund or replacement for any non-custom item or for any custom item that does not meet your exact specifications due to an error on my part. All custom orders are uniquely handcrafted for you, therefore I do not provide refunds on custom orders; however, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason I will replace or adjust the product within 30 days of your receipt. In the event that an item arrives damaged, I will gladly repair or replace the piece at no cost to you. I cannot guarantee against normal wear and tear or accidental damage by the customer, but I may be able to make repairs when possible for a small fee.
FOR DIGITAL PRODUCT:
Because of the nature of a digital product I cannot offer refunds. If there is an error in one of my products, please contact me so that I can correct it.
(Please scroll half way down for answers to FAQ about custom, non-digital products)
License for use of my products is provided by One Little Penguin and/or Susan Paquin, all rights reserved. By purchasing and/or downloading One Little Penguin products you are agreeing to the terms stated here.
PU (Personal Use) License:
- You may NOT claim my graphics as your own.
- You may NOT redistribute, share, or trade my graphics.
- You MAY use and modify these images an unlimited number of times for personal use.
- You MAY use my graphics to create layouts and artwork for submission to online galleries, publications, and for public display, provided that you give credit to “OneLittlePenguin.com”.
- You MAY use my graphics to create personal blogs and websites, as long as your creations are uploaded at no larger than 72ppi and assembled in a way that they can’t be easily extracted. No credit is required, but would be greatly appreciated.
CU, S4H, & S4O (Commercial Use, Scrap4Hire, & Scrap4Others) License:
- You MUST follow all of the terms listed under the PU License.
- My graphics MUST be altered from their original form for any type of use.
- You MAY use my graphics to create completed scrapbook pages, albums, and artwork for others (Scrap4Others/Scrap4Hire) as long as the customer is provided with either a physical product (printed pages) or a flattened digital (jpg) file. No credit is required, but would be greatly appreciated.
- You MAY use my graphics to create scrap kits, elements, papers, etc. to sell or as freebies provided that your products do not contain creations using solely my graphics, and you must give credit to “OneLittlePenguin.com”.*
- You MAY use my graphics to create tangible items for your small business, including (but not limited to) greeting cards, posters, altered art, stationery, labels, and papers, as long as you give credit to “OneLittlePenguin.com”. *
- You MAY create blogs and websites for customers, as long as you create and assemble them at no larger than 72ppi and in a way that elements or papers can’t be easily extracted, and you must give credit to “OneLittlePenguin.com”. *
-You may NOT resell these products as a "Commercial Use" product.
* For exceptions to any of these terms you must get written permission from One Little Penguin and/or Susan Paquin. Large commercial use may require additional fees. If you have any questions about these terms please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised that One Little Penguin and/or Susan Paquin shall not be held liable for damages and/or losses resulting from the use of my graphics.
These TOU, revised 1/27/2012, are valid for all my products and supersede any previous TOU for products you may have previously obtained.
FAQ for NON-DIGITAL PRODUCTS:
1. What process can I expect once I place an order for a custom item?
There are step-by-step instructions with each custom item in my shop, but basically you provide your specific details at time of purchase or I will contact you for your specifics. I will send you a confirmation of your order so that we are both clear as to exactly what you want, and I will contact you if I have any questions or concerns about your order. Where photos are used, you will receive a proof so you can approve of any editing, cropping, and customization.
2. What if I want to order more than 1 but you only have a quantity of 1 listed in your shop?
No problem. Just convo me with what you want and I will create your own custom listing to include the total price of the quantity that you want.
3. What if I want something similar to an item that you have in your shop, but I want to make some changes to better suit my tastes?
No problem. Again, just convo me with what you want and I will create your own custom listing to match your specifications.
4. Can I add a personalized message to a photo in a custom order?
Absolutely. You can even let me know if you want your text to be a specific color or text style, or you can leave that up to the artist.
5. What is your turn around time on custom orders?
It varies according to the volume of orders I receive at the time but usually your item is delivered to the post office for shipping in approximately 1 to 2 weeks from the time I have received all of your specifications, your photos (if necessary), and confirmation of your payment. It is always best to ask me at the time of placing your order if you need a specific time.
6. Can you guarantee a delivery date?
No. I am at the mercy of the US postal system. The only part I can guarantee is the time I will deliver your item(s) to the post office for shipping, but I cannot guarantee the shipping time of the USPS. Please see my shipping policies.
7. How do you package your pieces?
I wrap each individual item in tissue and package it in either a pillow box with ribbon or an organza bag. My packaging is pretty and ready to give as a gift. This packaging is then placed in a shipping box and protected with extra padding.
8. Are there any guidelines or recommendations that you have regarding the photos I submit for a custom piece?
Photos look best if they are a minimum of 300 dpi, but if you are unsure, email them to me and I will let you know if I see any problems. I crop your photos to give you the best possible result and to fit specific product proportions. Keep in mind the proportions of your item when picking your photos. For example, a square photo of a person’s face will not fit properly into a 1”x3” frame.
9. I’ve placed an order but it may take me a while to find the perfect photo. Is this OK, or what should I do?
Take your time and find the perfect photo. Just let me know that you need the time and then email me your photo when you are ready for me to begin your order. Be sure to keep in mind my turn around time and the date that you will need it by.
***Hopefully I’ve answered all of your questions but if you have any others, please don’t hesitate to ask before you place your order. I am always happy to answer your questions.
Last Updated January 27, 2012