This is a digital file
Printable digital clip art numbers. Do you want your card to show that he is 5 today? Looking for numbers for your scrapbook page? Or perhaps you are planning to get all those files neatly organized and want some handsome numbers for them?
Three complete sets of digital clipart ornate numbers for your crafting projects.
Each set includes the numbers 0 through to 9 (10 different images). The three styles in this pack are:
- Tudor Gold - a silver background, couched in golden thread, finished with a twisted golden surround
- Celebrate Silver - delicate leaves decorate the surface of this silver number set
- Rich Mahogany - a high gloss mahogany number with a polished golden surround
Perfect for use in card making, scrapbooking and much more.
The images are 1000 pixels high, at 300 dpi - that would print out at about 3 inches high. You can of course reduce the size in your graphics program
- 30 separate images are included - 3 styles,each with 10 digits
- .PNG format with transparent background. Most graphics software can open .PNGs
- 1000 pixels high, nice and big, you can easily resize to suit your project
- 300 dpi – ideal for printing
- Original artwork, only available from Tin Teddy
You will be able to download the files as soon as your payment has been confirmed.
You may use these images in your personal crafting projects, and also on home-made physical products that you sell or give away. Please check my Usage License Agreement. It is pretty straightforward.
By purchasing this product you are agreeing to abide by my License terms. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me
- Return to the Tin Teddy Etsy shop:
All images, wording and artworks are copyright © Tin Teddy.
You might also like
More from this seller
I accept payment by Paypal or Etsy Direct Checkout. You can also use Etsy Gift Cards in this shop.
You do not need to already have a Paypal account to use Paypal, you can sign on as a guest . You can pay via Paypal using a credit card, debit card or personal check.
If you are a UK buyer and using an iPhone or iPad then you will also have an option to purchase using Apple Pay.
You will receive download links as soon as your payment has cleared (usually instantly).
Returns & exchanges
If you have any problems with your new Tin Teddy graphics, please contact me. I am always happy to help.
You have a 14 day right to change your mind and get a full refund provided you have not yet downloaded the files. You do NOT have this right to cancel once you have downloaded the files or they have been emailed to you. If you have downloaded the files then no refunds can be given.
Please check that you have the software needed to use these files. These are digital graphics in the formats .png or .jpg. The larger files are compressed into ZIP format. Most commercial graphics software can open and use these formats. These are very standard (which is why almost everyone who sells digital images uses them!). Please do check you can open the relevant file type BEFORE ordering.
These images are sold for use in physical crafting projects, both personal and small scale commercial. You are purchasing the right to USE the graphics, not the copyright of the images themselves.
• You may use these images in your personal crafting.
• You may incorporate them in home-made items you sell or give away as long as you have printed them out first.
You may NOT:
• You may not use them in any digital items - only physical
• You may not print them out to sell or give away as a collage sheet or any other form of crafting supply product or merchant resource. This still applies if you have adapted them, applied filters to them or any other form of change.
• You may not print the images to sell as framed or unframed prints.
• You may not use them for mass produced items without contacting me first.
• If you use them on hand-crafted items for sale on Etsy, please do NOT claim any copyright for the image, or claim the image is exclusive, as that is not true.
If it is a 'clip art' image and the main focus of your creation, then you must credit me.
• You may not use the graphics 'as is'. This means you cannot print the basic image on mugs or t-shirts and then sell them. You must add something yourself first. So you could frame them, or add text, or embellish, or combine images - as long as you have made some contribution to the finished artwork.
• You may not sell or give away the actual image files (even if you have changed them). This includes copying them to disks, posting them online or any other form of distribution.
• You may not use any of my images in trademarks, logos or branding. If you would like to do this, please contact me and we can discuss it :-)
• You also may not use them to make websites or other online activities such as forum avatars.
These images were created by Deborah Richardson of Tin Teddy and she holds the copyright for them. The vintage images are from reliable sources and are no longer in copyright. Please note thought that I still have the copyright of them in the form in which you are buying them here - by that I mean, I assembled them in to a digital sheet (and often did a lot of cleaning, adapting and often adding artistic elements). You therefore may NOT distribute the sheet in any format. I clearly state in all listings whether the images are my own or vintage ones.
If you have any questions or comments, do drop me an message, here, or at email@example.com